2 - Timing aren't always on your side.

K. Aren

To be honest, I just want to be a normal person. Who doesn't have a short tempered and easily got a normal friend alongside you. Besides a normal hair and a normal suit, and normal hair cut.

Everything.

I was in desperate need to be a normal person.

Maybe because of my matured age I will become so I decided to 360 degree, turning myself into someone that I consider as a normal person.

I bet my ex blonde haired past self will bugged out the eyes from the socket who is the person he's tryna change into.

Never regret the decision I totally vow to myself.

Effect from my old generation, that's what I was before.

A lead of delinquent, some pointy haired. Acting like you are the most scary and horribly face walking on this earth and I was totally embarrassed everytime my mind took a glimpse of my tragic, humiliating history I ever created.

And now I am attending this new school, seeking for association with a new colleague in my new class and new classmates.

Moreover, the menacing eyes given by them actually triggered a certain part of me. Seeming like they were reading my thoughts in the moment I was trying to act as normal as I could so they wouldn't know the real side of myself.

I was standing in front of the class, taking a short piece of used white chalk from the place and jotting down my actual name on the scratchy black board.

Some kind of habits words I used to say and unawarely it was written down naturally under my name.

Kuboyasu Aren

on the scene.

I'm. Fucked. Up.

While I was on standby getting myself on receiving negative feedback from this new environment, my sweating face ended up in such a cool air cond splashing over slapping into a feature.

A booming laugh.

From the whole entire class spat into my eardrum.

Okay, honestly that is not kind of reaction I could have beyond the horizon of my expectation.

'What the heck, men?'

'What kind of habit is that?'

'I thought for a second you were going to be Mr. Serious.'

Not a Mr. Serious but Mr. Thug.

'Yo! Nice to meet ya, Kuboyasu-kun!'

I greet them sheepishly, scratching over the none-itchy napes.  "Oh, yeah."

For a second thought, this kind of foreseen future is the most I couldn't control myself when afterwards I am going to pronounce gonna bury myself forever.

"Nice to beat you."

King of Gorilla Kong Leader, I'm kneeling on this dirt soil begging you please dig my holy grave!!!

Three.

Two.

One.

'AHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA!'

'You're hilarious for a Mr. Serious Man!'

Like I said before, I was an ex delinquent.