I. ❝𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐭, 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦.❞

The battle between the Tokyo Manji gang 2nd generation & Kanto Manji gang had long passed, the two gangs were each other's greatest enemy, and they were often on each other's necks however sometimes love finds its way with the strangest pair with problematic pasts.

Sanzu Haruchiyo began dating Hanagaki Takemitchi on December 15th, of 2011. these two were indeed a questionable pair, knowing the dark history behind them. it was a known fight, as Haruchiyo almost killed both Takemitchi Hanagaki and Kakucho Hitto in the process of meddling with the train to run over the gang members back in 2008.

the relationship between the two lasted for a few years enough for the two to learn about each other, the relationship itself wasn't all rainbows, it had mostly been stormy nights of crying and shouting. leaving each other alone after an argument although there were days of bliss when they tended to understand each other.

they may have started with complications but in the end, they learned to love each other, they were different just as day and night, they were jars full of flaws, but oh...how they loved each other.

there was the crier and the drier

they complimented each other nicely.... perfectly.

at the time of their relationship, Kanto Manji and Toman were still neck and neck with each other, the best-case scenario was to keep the relationship a secret. their dates consisted of secretive meetings and thrilling night rides across Tokyo. takemitchi knew the future was uncertain, but he lived in the moment with Haruchiyo. every moment he spent with him leaves a sweet taste on his tongue, imprinted in his memory like a movie.

but those days didn't last long, because soon enough, Haruchiyo had completely given up on the relationship, and he left Takemitchi.

DECEMBER 14, 2014

It was a harsh winter in 2014, yet Takemitchi appeared to be the happiest human alive. It was normal for Toman to see their leader this happy and as always, they didn't question a thing. it's been a few years since Toman had gone under the leadership of Hanagaki takemitchi, and after the war with the Kanto Manji gang, everything else had been peaceful. they were living their own lives at this point.

it was in the afternoon when Toman was dismissed from their meetings, the members chatted for a few minutes and then eventually left to continue with their things. on the other hand, takemitchi left early since, he and Haru will be celebrating their 3rd anniversary tomorrow, he needs to prepare!

 the softness of love enlightened his beautiful eyes, as he smiled softly at the thought of his lover, Haruchiyo.

THAT EVENING, 7: 30 OCKLOCK

Dusk felt early that December evening and snowflakes began to fall all over Tokyo, piling up on all the roads and roofs with freezing snow. at the same time, Takemitchi received a text from Haruchiyo calling him outside to meet up. that was strange of him when normally he'd be the one knocking at his door.

 takemitchi only sighed and pushed away the unnecessary suspicion within him and begun to get ready. he slipped into a thick white coat and for extra warmth he wore gloves and a pair of cotton boots, nothing too fancy.

before takemitchi headed out of his house, he got his keys, wallet and his flip phone then secured his door lock, as burglary are common now adays.

the trip to the meeting place itself didn't take too long, just a few minutes of walking. on the area, takemitchi immediately spotted Haruchiyo, with his long rosy hair on loose being swept by the cold air. he was facing the other direction watching the scenery of Tokyo as it got buried in snowflakes he was absorbed, maybe that's why he didn't notice takemitchi.