Visiting the X-Men

-Unknown Planet-

Thor: "FEEL THE WRATH OF THE GOD OF THUNDER!"

Thor slammed his hammer sending a lightning shockwave that sent the enemies flying and burned from the lightning. He then turned around and threw his Mjolnir towards a troll hitting it on the face. Thor was having a fun time not sensing the danger sneaking behind him.

The enemy was about to strike Thor with his massive club when two beams of high intensity heat disintegrated him into ash. Thor looked up and smiled before giving the figure a thumbs up.

Thor: "Thank you my friend!"

Y/n: "No problem."

Y/n flew around firing blasts of energy towards the enemies. He sent an axe kick that split the ground killing a group of enemies in one fell swoop. He was then bombarded by beams of energy but just took them like it was nothing. He dashed towards the unsuspecting group in front of him as they were thrown away when he collided with them.

The two are currently in a different world trying to help the two factions to make peace. But it all went wrong when the other faction wanted war against the other one who just wanted to talk things through. And Thor brought Y/n with him. Having heard from the others of how strong Y/n is, it made Thor excited.

The two was accompanied by Thor's friends. Lady Sif and the Warriors Three: Hogun, Fandral and Volstag.

 Lady Sif and the Warriors Three: Hogun, Fandral and Volstag

The four helped push the enemies back from the other faction as they also witness the raw power of one of Thor's Midgardian friends

The four helped push the enemies back from the other faction as they also witness the raw power of one of Thor's Midgardian friends. They thought Thor and the All Father has this much power but one coming from a mortal made them baffled.

His raw strength can shake the very ground they stood on and his energy attacks can obliterate anyone that came in contact with it. They could also hear the sound barrier breaking of how fast he moves. Sif broke out from her shocked expression and readied her sword before charging towards another group slashing and hacking them to pieces.

The three men also charged forward with a battle cry as they dealt with more of them with ease. Thor recalled Mjolnir before whacking a few of the enemy fraction sending them flying from the force of the hit. A large troll hit Thor in the face but the Asgardian didn't even flinch.