Pre-Story Allegiances

The Stormborn - Sweetsoul's Treasured

The Brastilian: Asterdawn (Bluestar) - A short furred blue molly with darker legs, ears and tail - her eyes are blue/green. Asterstar is a muscular cat which intimidates other cats.

Lieutenant: Callastorm (Whitestorm) - A lithe and fast mostly white tom with blue eyes and long double layered fur. His tail, legs and ears are all faintly shaded black.

Diplomat: Larkwing - A smaller but long-legged brown tom with a gentle heart and yellow eyes. Larkwing is well muscled with long ears and a short muzzle.

Starmender(s): Spottedholly (Spottedleaf)- A pretty primarily black furred calico molly with a white chest plume and pretty leaf green eyes. She has a bushy tail and is known to carry moon berries in her fur. | Mender

The Strix: N/A

Guards (Heavy Defenders and Patrollers)

Head: Tigerslash (Tigerclaw) - A large deep red near brown tabby tom with amber eyes and claws that were too long to be fully sheathed. Tigerslash appears to have been blessed with Ancient Shadow's braided stripes and claws.

Cricketleap - A short furred chocolate cat with two white toes and sharp pale green eyes. Their ears are folded.

Wildheart - A thicket coated cinnamon tortie cat with round, sharp yellow eyes and a white splotch on their left ear and on their hind leg. They wear feathers in their tail to convey their current pronouns.

Swallowflail - A cinnamon tabby tom with interesting russet front legs and orange eyes.

Chikadeechitter - A short furred fawn tabby tom with pale yellow eyes and a white chest.

Pricklestripe (Darkstripe) - A large lean, sleek, dark gray tabby tom.

Volewhisker - A gray smoked, ticked mackerel tabby tom with yellow eyes.

Urchintail (Longtail) - A pale sandy colored, long-legged tabby tom with black stripes and a narrow muzzle. His tail is much longer than the average Stormborn cat and is thin.

Jackdawstripe (Graystripe) - A long furred, thick coated gray smoked ticked tom with bright yellow eyes. Jackdawstripe has longer whiskers than the average cat.

Cardinalfire (Fireheart) - A medium furred ruddy rosetted tom with distinctive green eyes and white front toes.

Hunters (Primary Feeders of the Clan)

Head: Thrushheart (Thrushpelt) - A pale grayish brown tom with a white plume on his chest and pale very light green eyes. Thrushpelt is flecked with small thin white streaks.

Acornleap - A light brown furred classic molly with pale blue eyes and darker legs and tail. Her tail is very faint.

Dovetail - A long furred cinnamon tortie molly with pale green eyes and a pale belly. Her paw pads were gray and so was her nose leather.

Titfeather - A medium furred cinnamon mackerel tabby tom with yellow eyes.

Cedarfur (Mousefur) - A small and fast solid dusky brown molly with smaller and rounded ears and orangey-yellow eyes.

Nadderpelt (Willowpelt) - A pretty silvery gray she cat with pale blue eyes

Crafters (Barrier Builders and Innovators)

Head: Thicketdawn - A light gray, ticked spotted tom with sharp green eyes and a double layered coat. He is blue shaded. Acting Craft Head.