TRYNA MOVE ON

RECAP 

Lisa: Wh..what happened?

Yunjin: She got into a car accident, two days before you came.*trying hard to control my tears*

Lisa: I am so sorry!*already crying*

I just couldn't control any more, I burst into tear's

CHAPTER 7

YUNJIN POV

I didn't know what to do at that time, my mind just went blank "I used to always think her of as  my own unnie, well she used to take care of me like that....." I said to Lisa, while she was just looking down with tears, then I continued "While, I was a burden to her, and I didn't take care of her the way she did, I am also at fault, I should have told her to be more careful, and the night before the accident I had a nightmare, where the same scene occurred, well even though I knew that my nightmare's convey something or the other message, I still ignored it.., ." I finished with a sigh, trying to clam myself.....

I took a look at Lisa, I could clearly say that she is a very emotional person, she was a crying mess...

I don't know why I chuckled looking at her state. "why are you laughing?" she asked with a little smile, "I don't know why?" I answered her, we started laughing...

LISA POV

I can't believe Yunjin went through so much, she lost her mom and now her bestfriend how took care of her like her own sister for years, I can't be like this, I need to do something, I got up and walked closer to Yunjin, She looked confused af, I pulled her to the nearest frame of her with Yuna, I looked at Yuna in the frame and said " Yuna unnie, I promise you to make sure that Yunjin lives happily from now on, I will make sure that a tear won't escape her eyes..." I look at Yunjin, I  saw  her smiling at me already, then  we  started to laugh.....

JIN POV

Well, I went up to check the girls as it has been pretty long time, and I did want to apologize about what happened earlier..... I reached her room, the door was a little open but it wasn't my intention to listen, but it just happened. A tear escaped my eyes, well I am very thankful to Lisa at least there is someone who is there who understand my sister and comfort her... But now i need to divert them from the bad, I think I have an idea................

 "HEY GIRLS, WE'RE GOING TO MCDONALDS, AND HOW DO YOU THINK OF MY NEW OUTFIT"

Yunjin and Lisa  were laughing their  ass of, while I have no other choice but to wear this and go out, well I just want the girls to be happy

END OF CHAPTER