spring broken part 1

Y/n was swinging to the office building to start the day until he noticed that his boss and some women were arguing about something so he came down and tried to figure out what happens.

Y/n: spiderman good your here. Now let's get this bitch out of our parking spot.

???: actually prick it has my name all over it.

Y/n turns to see a female demon with an hourglass figure probably a succubus. with pink skin white hair with pink highlights. a black and white dress with and x and o and her outfit with a star. Black thigh high leggings and white gloves and a fur coat.

 Black thigh high leggings and white gloves and a fur coat

Y/n: who's this exactly.

???: the names verosika mayday you've probably heard of me.

Y/n: can't say I have.

Blitz: ha! the superhero hasn't even heard of you.

Verosika: I'm surprised he knows a little gross goblin like you.

Y/n: now ma'am there's no need to exculate this......whatever it is.

Blitz: so move your car or else.

Verosika: ah you mad Blitzo what are you gonna do huh.

Both: you gonna steal someone's car than leave them to pay for the hotel drive 3 rings to wrath and Max out my credit cards on shitty horse riding lessons.

Blitz: you will not let that go will you.

Verosika: choke on a sandpaper #*#*.

She walks away passing the van and y/n noticed a hellhound walking behind Blitz. So he thinks to himself what would captain america do in this situation.

 So he thinks to himself what would captain america do in this situation

???: or you'll  what.

Blitz: Or I'll call HR.

Then all 3 of them laugh like there in a sitcom and y/n is confused by this and decides to stay out of this.

Verosika: meet my new hellhound vortex. Unlike you he does his job well. Ta ta fuck stain and see you later webs~

Y/n: Huh?