☆𝘉𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯'𝘴 𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺☆𝘉𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘩

This is an imagine...so imagine you are pregnant with Brian's baby.

YOUR POV

You were about 6 months pregnant, or (23 weeks). It was in the evening, you were at home making dinner. Brian hadn't come home yet, he thought you were still out shopping with some friends of yours. You heard his car pull up in the driveway, you heard him quickly slam his door. The back door opened, "Y/N!!! Oh shit-! Y/N, don't you dare tell me you are cooking dinner-.." Brian said playfully as he walked down the hallway and into the kitchen. "What, baby?" Brian stopped and gave you an upset look, "Y/N...I didn't want you to have to cook dinner." Brian said looking down. "What? I am just pregnant I can cook!" You told him. You still stood in front of the stove, you had on one of Brian's huge shirts. You loved wearing his shirts because they were HUGE and made a perfect dress. Brian came up behind you, locking his arms around your bump. He kissed your neck and then your lips, you smiled, you loved how sweet his kisses were. He then rested his chin on your shoulder, "I hope Little B.J. can cook as good as his mother." Bri pointed out. You turned around to face Brian, he locked his arms around your waist. "Little B.J.?" Brian looked at you and said with a straight face, "Yeah, Little Brian Junior." You laughed and kissed his cheek, "That's cute, Brian." Bri smiled, "Which Brian? Me or him?" Brian looked down at your bump. You laughed, "Both of you are perfect." You smiled, leaning in and resting your head on his shoulder. "Y/N, you poor baby. Did you get enough sleep, honey?" Brian held you, his hands circling your back. "Mhmmm." Your eyes were shut and you could fall asleep right there. "I don't think you did, baby." "I definitely did." Your speech was calm. "Do you want to lie down and get some more sleep?" Brian gently put his hand on your head, "Mhm." You managed to say. You opened your eyes, you both walked into the bedroom. You sat down on the bed, Brian tucked you in. "Are you comfortable, anything you need, baby?" You smiled, "Yes, and the only thing I need is you." Brian sat down on the bed, you were looking at him with a pleading look. "Me? I'm not going anywhere, sweetie." Brian lied down next to you, you rested your head on his chest. He kissed your forehead and gently rubbed your bump. "Y/N, I wouldn't give you or Little Brian Junior, up for anything. I am so happy and I love you so much, Y/N. You are perfect in every way". Brian whispered. You felt so safe, Brian laid his head gently on top of yours, keeping you close and safe. "I love you and Little Brian Junior so much...I am so proud of what you do, Brian." You whispered back.
The End
_____________________________________
𝘚𝘶𝘱! 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦 𝘐𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘴, 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯.
-𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘦