019

Cancun, Mexico Erica's hotel room10:43AM

Cancun, Mexico
Erica's hotel room
10:43AM

𝙴𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊 𝙳𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚡𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚞𝚗 • 𝙼𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚌𝚘 — 𝙷𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚕 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖, 𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝟷𝟶:𝟺𝟹 𝙰𝙼✰

𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚞𝚗𝙼𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚌𝚘𝙷𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚕 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖,
𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝟷𝟶:𝟺𝟹 𝙰𝙼

"Noooo bro what the fuck!" She huffed out. Erica was making the beat to her next song called wet. The beat buffered a little before she recorded the rest but she quickly fixed it. Writing the lyrics was easy and fast as it was a short song. She was already busy the entire morning as she had to plan out her outfit for her and ice's video shoot, she was writing lyrics all morning and then she was getting emails from Jay which she only read but ignored.

She couldn't lie and say she was starting to miss him just a tad bit but he completely broke her trust for him. She specifically said don't have anyone that she didn't know in her house and he still invited people that she didn't know! Not only that, but he invited STRIPPERS?! She couldn't really judge them because she's also a stripper but she's never done anything like that before nor did she want to.

She kind of missed stripping anyway. Having to dance in a silhouette light as she twirled on the pole while having money thrown at you was one of the best feelings for her. She thought about when she got back to Louisiana, after she was done with her and ice video she was gonna dance back at the club. She didn't care about the views she had now because this was something she was doing way before she became famous.

Hell, this was her first job honestly.

Her focus was broken as she seen her phone ring as Deja FaceTimed her. She thought she could use a small break and answered the phone with a smile. Sunshine hopped on the bed sitting on her lap as she the camera connected. "Hey titi! Look what I got!" She held up a small pink chanel purse. "Ooohhh that's cuteee." Erica smiled seeing her niece enjoy the surprise gift she got her.