𝕄𝕚𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕣. - CH 2

(this story will be changed up a little. The plot is still the same from the first chapter but Max and Bradley still hate each other to the bone. Well...until they make ou-)

Anyway :3 ENJOYY

Yes this is a slow burn. HA!!

Let's start off with Max's POV shall we?

~ Max's POV ~

It's now the day after that...really weird interaction between Max and Bradley. Max was laying in his bed, staring at the ceiling. He didn't want to move so he wouldn't wake PJ and Bobby by accident. It was only 6:38am at the moment...and it was the last weekend before another year of college started. He tossed and turned, but eventually gave up. He sighed heavily and sat up in his bed. He figured he might as well make most out of this free morning he had. He hopped out of bed and grabbed a shirt from the floor.

Smells a bit odd.. I'll just wash it today instead. He thought to himself as he grabbed a pair of his baggy trousers he always wore no matter whatever the weather. He then walked into the bathroom and grabbed a comb. As he started to brush his hair, he looked up at the bathroom mirror...and paused as a memory came back to him. The night before the X games...the way he stood behind me...the way he whispered his insults that he would win...the way his breath went down the back of my neck...sending chills..the way we both locked eyes through the reflection of the mirror-
He gasped a little and shook his head, looking down at the sink as he continued to brush his hair. No. We can't think of that. Not today especially. It felt weird for him. That interaction played over and over again in his mind whenever he was alone..in the silence. Even after the games, and even after he knows he won. He won.. so then why did he still think about that small, teeny feeling of an interaction. He had to admit, lately he was questioning his sexuallity...NOT LIKE BRADLEY HAS ANYTHING TO DO ABOUT IT...no.. definitely not.

He sighed heavily and ruffled his hair in the messy way he always did before leaving the bathroom. Those two are still asleep...huh. he thought before shrugging again and grabbing his skateboard. He quietly shut the door after he left and skated down the hall. He was so damn glad that his dorm was on the second floor so he wouldn't have to hold his skateboard while he oh so desperately wanted to break the rules and just stake down the railings..anyway! He reached the bottom floor and immediately got on his skateboard before heading out through the massive doors. He reached the skate park after a few minutes and just skated around for a bit. The sun wasn't fully out yet, the sky was in-between the colour of day and night, the stars and moon still brightly shining as the crickets spoke in the grass around the concrete of the park. Max loved this feeling. The feeling of peace...and just childhood mornings when you wake up to the smell of a burnt out barbecue or your parent smoking peacefully at the front of back garden. He sighed softly and laid down on the grass, watching the stars as he thought back on how far he's come. He completely forgot about what he forced himself to do today...but he's gotta stay positive! So he just relaxed...and waited.

The feeling of cold, dew grass against my face and hands is the feeling when you're playing with your childhood friends. I'm so glad to have the people who have been with me throughout my teenage years. PJ and Bobby! I love them even if they can be assholes at times and teasing pricks whenever we come to the mention of sexuallity. He thought to himself. Almost like he was speaking to himself like writing in a diary. He scoffed a little, smiling from the corner of his mouth.
Pft..as if. As if I'll ever like Bradley that way...I only see him as a friend and he doesn't even see me as a friend at all. No. That can't be why I think I'm bisexual...but the feeling of his breath down my neck.. oh the shivering down my spi-

"Uh...Max? What the hell are you doing on the ground?" A sudden voice called out above him. He quickly opened his eyes.

Well I'm damned.

Bradley stood above him, his shoes just inches from his head with his upper body leaned over, looking down at him with a confused and slightly annoying tease in his eyes.

"Well hey Bradley! I was just thinking about things y'know! I like to have the feeling of being alone!" Max spoke as he sat up. Bradley raised one of his brows and judged him silently and scoffed a little "you really are a weirdo sometimes..." he sighed heavily with his hands on his hips, looking like the sassiest man alive at only 7 in the morning. Max raised his eyebrows at the way he was standing before getting up, before Uppercrust let out one of the loudest sounds ever- "PFTTTT- MAX YOUR WHOLE BACK SHIRT IS WET!" he laughed loudly, half mockingly but also half pure laughter. Max seemed confused before turning to face him...thats when he remembered...the dew of the early morning grass. "Shit..." Max muttered as he tried to grab the back of his shirt to look at it, spinning around a couple of time in doing so. Bradley laughed a little longer before grinning mockingly. "Little Maxy can't even think for a second before laying down on some grass hmm..?" He teased mockingly. Max glanced up at him with slight confusion. "Maxy..? only Roxxane called me that...it's been a while since i heard that name." Bradley paused. he got a bit embarrassed before returning to his cocky self. "yeah well uh-...just- cmon...let's not waste anymore time! the stores open at 8 and we still need to get breakfast from the canteen." He quickly turned away and started walking to the doors of the college canteen. Max watched him for a few seconds. He was embarrassed..? He shrugged and followed quickly behind him before hoping onto his skateboard and skating into the canteen which was still busy. Bradley watched as Max beat him into the canteen...and he couldn't seem to take his eyes off...off of his adorable...little...snake bites (piercings on the bottom lip) He realised he was staring for too long and sighed heavily with one hand in his beige coloured Khadi trousers and walked in, still not thanking Max for holding the door. why? because his ego is bigger than his fucking brain.

OKAY I REALLY LIKED HOW THIS PART TURNED OUT!! STAY TUNED FOR MORREEE GOODNIGHT FROM ME!! ♥♥♥♥♥ :3