𝕊𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣 - CH 3

THANK YOUUU FOR READING I'M GETTING MORE AND MORE VIEWS IM SO HAPPY!! KEEP ME IN 11TH PLACE OR EVEN HIGHER IF POSSIBLE :D TTHHAANNKK YOOUU!!! <33

I'M ALSO SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY, MY PARENTS ARE DOING RENOVATIONS AROUND THE HOUSE SO I'M HELPING OUT A LOT, NOT TO MENTION YESTURDAY I NEEDED TO FINISH MY MAXLEY DRAWINGS (POSTED ON MY TIKTOK ACCOUNT, IF YOU WANNA SEE MY ACCOUNT THEN JUST REPLY TO THIS PARAGRAPH) ANYWAYS ENJOY

~ Bradley's Pov ~

Max held the door for me and I just walked through. He can't know that I even so much as glanced at his lips. NOT HIS LIPS. HIS SNAKE PIERCINGS DAMN IT. he can't know that I like that kinda shit. Even if it can get infected real easily...I wonder if he knows that.

Bradley motioned Max to sit at one of the tables as he went up to order breakfast. He gave a small smile at the waitress, because you know... manners damn it. He ordered a simple low sugar, high protein, mixed berry granola with no fat greek yoghurt. Meanwhile he got Max two round waffles with cinnamon and powdered sugar.
I need Max to stay awake for this shopping...not like I care or anything I just need him to not complain when he needs to carry the bags. But he's strong. So it'll be fine. He thought to himself before getting embarrassed at the last thought as he waited for the food. STRONG?? HE'S NOT STRONG... JUST...FIT-. The outside of his face flushed in a whole other shade of red as he tried to ignore the weird ass thoughts of Max. He's not gay. Not even bi. No. He can't be.
As Bradley was lost in his thoughts that he oh so tried to ignore, Max looked over in confusion. He blinked at Bradley before getting up from his table, leaving their stuff there.
He got up to Bradley and tapped his shoulder. "Bradley...why are you so red? Are you okay? Do you need anything?" He spoke with genuine concern. He couldn't help it. Uppercrust turned around and cleared his throat, sighing a little. "Yeah uh..- just got a bit carried away with my thoughts." He muttered with his arms crossed. Max raised his eyebrows, and grinned a little as he thought he realised what Bradley meant. "Seriously? The Bradley Uppercrust can't control his own thoughts at 7:08am in the morning? You must really miss some chick from that one night or something." He laughed loudly. Bradley's face went a whole new shade of red as he nudged Max away. "Oh shut up! Get back to your seat my goodness.." he muttered as he listened to Max laughing and snickering as he walked back to the table they had their stuff at.

After about 10 more minutes of waiting, Bradley came back to the table with one hand with his breakfast, and the other with Max's. Max gasped when he saw the waffles in front of him "how on god's darn name did you know this was my favourite breakfast?" He stared at Bradley with a shocked but also happy look. Bradley blinked for a few seconds before shrugging. "It's not rocket science...I just noticed you in the cafeteria almost every morning just eating the same thing." He then eyed the waffles before looking at Max. Max blinked for a few seconds. He couldn't help but grin slightly. "I know I'm irresistible...but damn I didn't know that the Bradley Uppercrust was paying that much attention to me that he knows what fuckin' breakfast I have everyday!" He giggled loudly as he started eating, the powder of the icing sugar getting all over him. Bradley stared at him in shock with what Max just said. "uh- no. I just happen to look over a couple of times each time I hear your insufferable laughter with those...friends of yours-" "PJ and Bobby?" Max interrupted, grinning a little. "yeah...those two. I've heard your laughing and joking and loud ass talking from the other side of the fucking hall...so i couldn't help looking over each time..." Bradley rolled his eyes as he started eating. "But you could help it Bradley...I've seen you ignoring whole ass fights in this damn college before! But you can't ignore little old me...?" Max teased before blowing a little of the sugar dust onto Bradley from the waffle that was in his hand. Bradley gasped and looked down at his jumper. "That's freshy wash god damn it!" He hissed as he dusted the sugar off. Meanwhile Max was enjoying this too much, he was laughing, snorting a little. That's how he laughed. "It's just the powdered sugar! Calm down it's not like cum or anything!-" "jesus Christ Max I don't need your input when I'm trying to eat!-" Bradley squealed a little which only made Max laugh louder. Bradley rolled his eyes at him before scoffing. "Dirty ass.." he muttered. Max grinned widely. "Why don't you wash it then if you hate it so badly-" "SHUT UP-" Bradley's interruption only mad Max wheeze, almost dropping his waffle in the process. Bradley scoffed and rolled his eyes, looking away a little embarrassed. His cheeks flushed red.

Once they both finally finished eating, they made their way outside. Bradley was still wiping off the powdered sugar from his sweater. Max looked over and sighed heavily. "Stop." He stood in front of Bradley, making Bradley abruptly stop, almost bumping into him. "What now? We need to get goi-" He stopped speaking out of pure shock. Max was patting his sweater... He's patting my sweater down?? Seriously?? Bradley's thoughts were going crazy. He's so close. His hair is literally in my face..I can smell his shampoo, his cologne too.. Bradley almost didn't even realise that he was just staring into Max's hair while he dusted off his sweater. After a few seconds, Bradley regained himself and pushed Max away a little.
"Yeah uhm- thanks..don't get so close to me without my permission next time.." he muttered as he started walking to his car in the parking lot. Max rolled his eyes and followed alongside him, smiling.

Bradley obviously owned a fancy car, by his Father's wants of course. His Father wanted him to have a car so that he'll look more inviting to the chicks and whatnot. Max hopped into the passenger seat, in awe as he looked around the features of the car. Bradley got in and put his seatbelt on before starting the car, his hand on the stick, (Don't make fun of me I forgot what that stick in the middle is called..) and one hand on the stiring wheel. They soon started driving. Around halfway through the journey, Max rolled his side of the window down...then took out his vape. He smokes too but he vapes in public. He'd rather smoke only with friends and such. He inhaled before puffing out into the wind. Bradley looked over and sighed heavily. He yanked the stick out of Max's hand.
"Hey dude! What's your problem?" Max hissed as he tried to get the vape back. "My problem is is that you're seriously trying to smoke in my own car? Plus it's bad for you." Bradley muttered with his eyes on the road. Max scoffed. "You're not my dad! Now gimme-" Bradley looked at him before chucking the vape out of the window. (DON'T DO THAT KIDS :3) Max stared at him with his jaw dropped. "Seriously dude? I just bought that yesterday!!" Bradley grinned a little at Max's annoyance. "That's your own damn fault. Don't smoke in my car asshole." Max scoffed and crossed his arms before going on his phone. Bradley didn't want to admit it, but he threw that vape for Max's own health. He knows Max smokes. He's seen him do it before. He sighed heavily as they both arrived at the mall car park.

Before Max got out, Bradley shoved something against his chest. It's his own vape and Chapstick. Max looked at Bradley in shock and happiness before asking, "what's with the ChapStick?"

"Your lips are dry dumbass..put some on so you don't look like a homeless person.." Bradley muttered before getting out of the car. Max stared at the stuff, putting the vape into his pocket before putting on the ChapStick.

Why was he looking at my lips..