Chapter 1: The First Meet

It all started when Reece joined the nursery to get closer to Autumn, also known as his sister. Mia was told by Roger that she need to keep a close eye on Reece and keep trying to get into his heart. This is when she noticed charlotte and fell in love with her instantly but Char wasn't very keen on Mia as she did make an entrance by totaling Marjorie's car and has been rude to most of the staff since she started working at the nursery.

Their relationship was very rocky so far as Mia continued to try and sneakily flirt with her to show Reece wasn't the one she wanted, but Char was. Every time she saw Charlotte she would give her a smirk (sometimes with a wink if she felt generous) because she knew Char secretly adored Mia deep down but tried to cover it since many people thought she was in a happy marriage with her ex-husband, not even Marjorie knew and they are best friends!

Charlotte was struggling to process the divorce for many months and of course Mia wanted to help her but she didn't want to rush her and was patient with Charlotte. Mia spoke to Char every time she got the chance to, even when it was just for a minute, atleast she got time to speak to her.

Charlotte slowly started to realise that deep down her feelings for Mia were slowly growing and she couldn't deny it. Even though the way they met wasn't the best of ways to meet someone as it was from Mia practically destroying Marjorie's car and didn't have the best impression on Mia either but she knew that Mia is a good person in there somewhere she just can't really show it.