Chapter 2: Mia Causing (Slight) Chaos

Mia and Charlotte were just crossing paths in the hallway, Mia quickly noticed Char so she went over to see her before heading to the sister nursery. Mia noticed Char was playing with her wedding ring which most likely means she is nervous or scared.

"What's up Char?"

Mia asked, she had a sympathetic look on her face for Charlotte.

"Oh! Nothing, just thinking about work and the kids."

Char explained with an unsure chuckle, she quickly walked off as she tried to avoid Mia as much as she could even though she hated it secretly. Mia just shrugged it off as she had to focus on Reece and Marjorie for now.

Mia suddenly met Carly in the office that Reece was working in and out of no where she started aiming for her as if she was the next target, making Carly think also feel like having a period was weird or gross. Reece didn't step in as he thought it wasn't his place but he offered to give Carly a ride home and told her to put towels where she was sitting in the car just incase. Mia had a grin on her face as she gave Reece a 'proud of myself' kinda look whilst she walked out the office to the other nursery.

Charlotte was working when a parent dropped her son off and was letting her know that her son can't sit cross legged, Char told him to sit on a chair when Mia walked past them sitting in a book corner about a few minutes later.

"Why is he sitting on a chair?"

She asked Char with a slightly angry tone.

"Um, his mother explained that he can't sit cross legged as he had a groin accident."

Charlotte quickly explained before Mia could make any assumptions.

"Well the rest of the kids will feel left out so sit him on the floor please, thank you."

She smirked and walked off as Charlotte gave her an annoyed look and told him to stay sat in the chair, ignoring Mia's orders, thinking Winter would be proud of Char for silently standing up for a child and herself against Mia.