Night 1

Randall opened the door to his studio apartment, sighing and shutting the door behind him.

"I'm glad I don't lock my doors.."

He walked over to the couch and sat down, turning on the small TV. Eventually he found a channel with some old and random commercials. 

"cosmic champions?.. seems like a cool novel..maybe they sell it around here."

Randall would take off his sweater, laying down and looking at the commercials. At least half an hour later, he was asleep.

Randall woke up. Static. everything he could see, hear..and feel. It was all static.

"..H-Hello?"

He spoke out to the void. he closed his eyes. 'come on, wake up! wake up!'

Randall opened his eyes. He was met with a red moth. Randall took a few steps back. Theres more moths around him. Behind all the moths he saw a shadow with big, red glowing eyes. It was getting closer. To the point it was face-to-face with him. 

"No, no! stop!!"

It grabbed a knife out of nowhere, and stabbed him right in the chest.

Randall yelled out, clenching his chest and sitting up on the bed, panting heavily.

"What the hell??!"

He lay back, feeling the comfortable pillow against his head. Wait..bed?

"Wasn't I just-.."

Randall shook his head, looking at the clock.

5:53 AM.

(teehee this was so fun to write:3, Happy pride month!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!1!!)