{𝐒𝐈𝐗} "𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬"

Hannah Blanchard

"I don't understand what you're so happy about," I quickly answer, trailing my hand though her hair, pushing some aside out of her face.

"Taking advantage of my situation.." I mumble, quickly yawning. My eyes almost close by themselves. Celine scoffs, her gaze glued to her fingers which were inside of me about a minute or two ago.

"Do you regret it?" Celine asks with a serious tone, narrowing her eyes a little as she observes me.

"What?.." I mumble, lifting my head up from her chest. "Regret what?" I ask, shifting my weight on top of her to be a little more comfortable.

"Do you regret having sex with me?" Celine rolls her eyes, having to repeat it multiple times for me to understand what she means. "It's been like ten minutes since we've done it.. I don't know?"

I mumble, looking for friction between my legs. "Why? Do you regret it?" I ask Celine, my legs parted between her's.

"..." She doesn't reply. Her hands sneak behind my back, holding the back of my hips. "No," Celine speaks up, pulling my hips closer to her own.

"But don't think this'll change anything between us,"

Celine mumbles with an arrogant tone. "You're still someone I don't like."

I'm sure she can feel the heat between my legs, I don't fucking know what has gotten into me that I feel like this.

I don't know how I should feel about this dynamic that we have. "Haven't you had enough?" Celine's voice rings in my ears. "It's past midnight and you claimed that you were tired."

I sigh, unsure of what I am supposed to reply.

"Yet you're still grinding against me." Her words hit me like a brick. Fucking hell I can't even argue with her.

"You're drunk and delusional." I snarkily try to find excuses, resting myself upward with my arms, noticing that my excuses aren't working.

"For fuck's sake, I may be 'intoxicated', but that doesn't mean I don't notice the lust in your eyes."

I freeze, looking upwards at her again. Her hands keep my hips moving, now grinding directly against the gap between her thighs.

"You're the one moving my body!" I complain in defense as the tight grip on my hips doesn't change.

Celine dramatically rolls her eyes, carefully watching my core grind against her's.

A bead of sweat rolls down my forehead, who knew that this would be such a workout.

Heavy breathing fills the room along with slightly lewd slapping noises. I groan, letting my slickness drag onto her cunt.

Our bare cunts are rubbing against each other, my movements become sensual as I adjust my position on top of her to get a better angle. I move my hips in a circular motion, my clit coming in contact with her's.

Her hands leave my waist and cover her own face as her head swings backwards, roughly pushing her cunt against mine. "Fuck, Hannah."

Celine Mercade

Of course I've fucked multiple girls and guys, but why the hell does this need to feel so different. How does she manage to make it feel so good.

Witchcraft? I don't even fucking know anymore.