At the Birth: Sonic.exe

You are sitting on the couch rocking back and forth. Sonic comes and sits by you."What's the matter?" You look up at him,"I think the baby is coming." Sonic looks at you, "And?"  Ypu gave him a death glare,"Get up and help me to the hospital!" Sonic gets up and grabs your hand cussing you out under his breath. "Excuse me do you have something to say because you are talking to a very angry pregnant lady! I will hit you!" Sonic scowls at you,"You wouldn't." You hit him," I swear if I have this baby at this house i will be extremely pissed! LET'S GO!", you yell impatiently. He puts you in the car still murmuring. You finally get to the hospital. You are panting and screaming at poor Sonic," I HATE YOU!!!!" He jumps," Well I'm feeling the same way right about now, I wish would stop yelling at me." The nurses in you in a wheelchair , " I don't want to be ina stupid wheelchair. This is full of crap!"  Sonis tries to calm you down, but you don't give up without a fight. Let's just say a lot of people got slapped.

                                                                        [Time Skip]

You have a baby girl. Sonic is crying and your still pissed. " I can't believe I pushed a baby out of my vagina."