chapter 0 prologue

-this book is based off of the song 'if we have each other' by Alec Benjamin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

inko aizawa got pregant at the fault of hisashi midoriya at the age of 19. she knew she didn't have enough money to raise a baby. she made the mistake of hisahi finding out of the baby he left her.

she had to over work herself she washed dishes at a busy restaurant, she also worked at a cafe. she almost killed the baby inside of her she was forced to bed rest for the rest of her pregnancy. 

when she finally went into labor it was safe to say something was very very off she didn't know what. she decided to drive to the hospital.  when she got there they rushed her in to the labor and delivery section.

"doctor yagi! we need you in labor and delivery stat!" screams a nurse (no quirk au so most pros are doctors or cops yagi is all might btw) 

yagi helps inko deliver little izuku he also witnessed her death 

"time of death 1:24 pm on july 15 2030" yagi says (technically it takes place in the 2100s but since its no quirk au its 2030) 

"yagi, you might want to see this, the babies breathing is slowing down!" nurse midnight yells.

yagi grabs the baby and some oxygen and  gently holds the mask to the miniature greenette. eventally his breathig stabilizes. unfortunately they had to make an unfortunate phone call to his uncle, shota aizawa.

midnight somehow had to make the upsetting call to her best friend from highschool. "hello is this shota aizawa?"

"yes- wait nemuri?"

"hi shota i have some unfortunate news, your sister died in child birth. are you able to take take the baby?"

"shes really dead wow..." shota mumbles into the phone. "I can take the baby yes." he says after a few seconds.

shota knew he didn't have time to mourn unfortunately. when he got there he was in awe of the similarity to izuku (who he decided to call problem child) and his mother. he look exactly like his beloved sister, who was now dead. shota was confused (mostly cause he just finished a 15 hour shift).

that was the day shota became an uncle to the sweetest problematic child ever.

--------------------------------------------------------------

hey its your author, Skye this is really short mostly cause its a prologue, but how do you like it so far???  

Skye out

byeeeee