chapter 2 hospitals and new friends!?

time skip to when izuku is 5

Shota knew today wasn't good. especially when he found his nephew not breathing that morning. he rushed to wake Hizashi  and call an ambulance. when the ambulance got there they immediately put him on a stretcher with oxygen. they were lucky it had only been 4 minutes since he stopped breathing. 

when they got there, nemuri explained to them that izuku was going to have to stay for some time unknown currently how long, so they could monitor him. shota and Hizashi both understood what was happening and just nodded along.

when they were finally allowed to see Izuku he was awake and looked miserable on multiple machines. a few hours later they said they were moving him to the children's ward of the hospital meant for long term stay.

a few days later izuku was walking around feeling slightly better than previous days. when he notices a boy with dark blue hair and glasses. izuku walks up to him "hello I'm Izuku. whats your name?"

"I'm Tenya Ida. if you don't mind why are you here?"

 "I have some type of sickness. they don't know what it is though." 

"oh thats unfortunate. I am here with leukemia. as you can see my hair started growing back."

 "wanna be friends?"

"yes. as the older kids say best friends."

---------------------------

time skip 2 weeks.

izuku was in the middle of an attack when hanging out with Ida. he had Dr. yagi (AKA all might) and auntie nemuri helping him because his uncle and unkie had to be at work. Ida looked very worried for him best friend as izuku sat coughing up blood and shivering.

once izuku's attack finished Dr. Yagi carried him back to his room. when Shota and Hizashi got off of work and heard what happened they rushed in to izuku who was sleeping as peacefully as he could. they both sat and waited for him to wake up when he did, you could tell by just looking at him he was exhausted. not to mention the eye bags that competed with Shota's.

Hizashi rushed over and scooped up the exhausted boy and rocked him back in forth until he fell back asleep.

Hizashi sighed and gently placed izuku on his bed and sat back down.

then a knock at the door can be heard. Shota opens it to reveal a worried Tenya standing there.

"Hello uh.."

"mr aizawa." 

"hello Mr. Aizawa uh is izuku alright?"

"yeah he just fell back asleep."

"okay thank you Mr. aizawa."

"wait you're tensei's brother aren't you?"

"yes sir."

"I was his upper class man at the UA academy."

"oh you're the Shota he used to talk about?"

"yeah."

"okay goodbye Mr. Aizawa."

"bye kid."

the door shuts and Shota sits back down.

"who was is Sho?" Hizashi asks.

"Tenya, Tensei's little brother."

"oh from highschool?"

shota nods and yawns. 

"I'm going to get some coffee zashi."

"okay. bye sho"