Chapter Two

The accident was really terrible. I'm not over it yet because Michael made me remember it the whole night last night when we texted each other. I went downstairs to have breakfast and I saw no one having breakfast yet. I checked the time and I realized it's 6am and it's Saturday so everyone's still asleep. I grabbed the cereal and I had it for breakfast. I texted Michael if he wanted to go out then I realized he was grounded because of what happened last night. He told me if we can just text each other the whole day and I agreed to it, because I have no choice but to agree. Michael's this kind of guy who always needs my help if he can't go out. Since he's my bestfriend, I couldn't deny, and I was used to it so it's okay for me. I went back into my room and Michael told me that he wanted to go to the park so he asked me if I want. Michael said that he will convince his parents to allow him and maybe they will because they know I'm his bestfriend.

From Michael: They allowed me!

To Michael: Good! Now, I'll be at the park at about 20 minutes. See you!

From Michael: Okay!

I prepared my outfit and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I realized that I haven't asked permission from my parents yet so I decided to ask them after I take a shower. I finished and by then, I wore my clothes then went downstairs to ask mom and dad if I can go out with Michael. They allowed me to go out, I think because they forgot what happened last night. They forget things so easily, am I right?

I went to the park and I spotted Michael on our favorite bench, and we talked about some things.

"So, what did you do after the accident?" Michael asked me.

"Is that much of a question?"

"Well, yeah. I need to know what was your reaction."

"Isn't it obvious? Of course, I was shocked, and I had this panic attack and then I ran away."

"Oh, so you ran away?"

"Of course."

"Well, okay then. I think we should buy Ice Cream. Do you want?"

"Okay sure. Let me just look for my money somewhere in my bag."

That was a neat conversation, I think this is the first time it happened. I looked for my money then I finally found it. I went in the Ice Cream Station with Michael and then I accidentally bumped a girl.

"I'm so sorry." I said awkwardly.

"That's okay. It's nothing, anyways."

"Nothing? I dropped your bag. I'm really sorry."

"It's okay, it's okay. Let me just-"

I looked in her eyes and it seemed magical. I was transported in a deep magical world. She was so beautiful and I couldn't resist to hold her hands.

"I got it." I quickly replied then I gave her the item to avoid another awkwardness.

I saw a badge in her outfit and it looked like our school badge. I think she studies there, but I haven't seen her in the campus. I hope she's an upcoming 9th grader. This will be exciting. I went to Michael and I told him about what happened.

"Here's your ice cream." Michael handed me my ice cream.

"Thanks."

"It took you a while to get here, what happened?"

"Well, I um, I bumped onto this girl, and she was so beautiful so I was struck with I don't know, a cupid's arrow? I think she studies in our school. I hope she's an upcoming 9th grader. I wanna be her classmate."

"Wait, wait. So you're telling me, you have a crush on her?"

"I don't know."

"YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON HER!"

"Okay, okay. Maybe a little bit."

"Oh man, this will be a good year."

"Shut up!"

"Okay, okay. I'll shut up."

Michael can be sometimes be a jerk, but not in a bad way. He was so annoying that time and when we finished our ice cream, we decided to leave the park and go home.

I arrived home and I saw no one inside and I realized they left without me. I went in my room and I opened my laptop and scrolled through some things. I suddenly saw the girl's face that I bumped earlier and I noticed that her name is Martha Smith. I went on her profile and I looked through her pictures and I realized that she is single, but that's okay. I think Michael's right, maybe I have a crush on her, but only a little bit.

"We're home!" I heard someone shouted and then I realized it was mom.

"Ace! Are you home?"

"Yes, mom!" I replied.

"Oh, good! I'm going to be cooking steak for lunch."

Steak? What's the occasion? I think they went in a supermarket to buy steak for lunch.

"Okay, mom!"

I continued stalking Martha and I knew some facts about her and I realized that she really studies in our school. Yes! I have a chance for her, but I don't want to be her boyfriend, only friends. I'm weird.

I looked at the time then I saw that it's already 11:30 in the morning, so lunch will probably be after thirty minutes. I closed my laptop then I laid down in my bed to wait for lunch. Suddenly, I heard another shout from downstairs.

"Lunch is ready!"

That was quick, I didn't know steak can be cooked so fast, and that was earlier than I thought. I went downstairs an I sat on a chair to eat.

I finished my meal and I quickly went in my room because I want to pass the afternoon by sleeping. I thought of something, maybe I want to be her boyfriend, or not. I already told you that I don't want to be her boyfriend, but I said that I want to be her boyfriend. I'm super confusing, but please, don't judge. Maybe I'm just tired.