Chapter Six

It seemed like I was in a fantasy when I saw her face. It felt like she was the girl that I was looking for in my whole life. Not to mention my middle school crush, of course. I didn't even ask her name when she disappeared in the darkness. She just faded like a transition of a video and she was gone. We talked only for a few minutes until I was awoken by the sound of our car, alarming. I wondered why I dreamed about that but I'm sure I'm going to meet that face soon, very soon.

I brought out my journal and started writing some things about my dream. I don't really know why this girl was some kind of a special person. I think she has some powers that brought me to love her. I know it was fast, and it's just a dream. Who falls in love with a girl that he met in his dream? This is not reality, this is just a dream. I stopped writing and kept my journal. I went downstairs and ate breakfast.

"Are you alright?" Mom asked.

"Yes, how could I not be fine?"

"You look like a drained animal."

"It's nothing."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, now go eat."

"You sure, okay?"

"Yes, mom."

I can tell mom's being so overprotective again and it's punching me inside. For straight twenty minutes, I didn't think about anything except for this girl that appeared in my dream. Mom was staring at me that time and I think she's anxious because of the look on her face. She kept staring until I went off the table and headed upstairs to look at my journal once more. I noticed that I drew a random face with some ugly illustrations that you can't even understand and I think you'll faint when you see them, because I almost did. There's this familiar look on her eyes that seemed to remind me of the times that I was heartbroken when I was in middle school. After a long thinking, mom called me from downstairs to tell me I need to go to the supermarket and buy fruits for a special ocassion mom didn't tell me. I headed out and I just walked since it's just near us. Everything is near us except the girl I saw in my dream and you're probably annoyed right now because I kept talking about the girl which I don't even know her name. I arrived the supermarket and I went in the cart station to grab a cart and suddenly, I bumped into this girl that I think was kind of in a hurry. I looked at her eyes to see who was she even though I don't know anyone here and I saw a sky blue-eyed girl with a beautiful smile when she smiled at me when I grabbed my cart. This girl was some kind of an unusual person that I have never met before in my whole life. Of course, not everyone is a stranger but this girl looked like the one in my dream and I can't believe I finally saw her. This is the best moment ever but I'm not sure it's her. Referring to what others say, the people you meet in your dreams are the ones you have met before and I haven't met this girl before so maybe it was an unusual dream after all, or maybe I just can't remember that I already saw her somewhere. I grabbed my cart and she quickly ran off with a smile in her face, thrilled of what happened. I went in the fruits section and I saw her again, still smiling, looking at the pineapples. I think this girl has a smiling problem which doesn't even exist and I'm just making that up. It's so awkward to go near her just to tell that she appeared in my dream and I drew her face in my journal, which is odd. I decided to go near her and tell her about my dream so this panic attack will be over.

"Hey, I'm sorry about earlier." I said.

"Oh, what? Oh, yes! Earlier. I'm sorry too. I wasn't looking to where I was going."

"That's okay, don't mention it. I'm not even in pain."

"So, you're wishing you're in pain?"