15. the price of being a sorcerer

THE STRONGEST15 ; START

THE STRONGEST
15 ; START. Explicit writing?

"What do you mean we are being chased!?" Chuuya yelled, running to keep up as well as his brunette haired partner. "There's a stronger being here somewhere, if we are able to make it outside the building i can get back inside and exorcise it without worrying about you both!" Kamo says.

Chuuya's brows furrow at that — he was silently disagreeing with this. "Are you crazy??? You're going to get killed!-" Kamo proceeds to cut him off. "Jujutsu sorcerers die every single day, they die with regrets and whatnot. But if I were able to let you both leave the place safely with the cost of my life then..." her voice fades, mind going back to Gojo.

'Then she'd be happy.' Kamo thinks to herself.

"Nevermind, wait." Kamo halts, eyeing the area and tensing. "I..it's here." Suddenly the whole school was now a dim dull color and heavy footsteps follow through, walking menacingly close to them. "You both need to leave," she bit her lip — brows furrowed in worry and fear, Kamo was a mere grade 2 about to be promoted to one sorcerer. If this was a special grade it was going to be a pain in the ass.

"It's staring right at us." Dazai speaks up, voice dropping.

A whole 8 foot tall long and wide special grade curse emerged, tongue hanging down and slurping at the sight of humans, it had eyes everywhere. They wouldn't be able to leave peacefully. Not at all, Kamo tensed before getting into formation.

"Human...flesh.. mhm, meat meat meat.." it spoke in a disoriented voice eyes rolling everywhere and then it bolted running towards them before Kamo unleashed blood manipulation piercing arrow.

Taking its two arms off, she holds the stance watching it with shaky hands and she was sweating — she knew that if she was the first to go, they'd die. "Leave now! I'll distract-" Though she was cut off when a whole class door came flying towards the curse, wacking it.

Red hue was around Chuuya's form, he stares at her with narrowed eyes and furrowed brows. "Stop trying to be a people pleaser." He says and Kamo tenses, she stares into Chuuya and he stares back — awkwardly. Dazai stares at the two of them with a look of knowing, he turned to face the other way and made a 'blegh' sound.

Of course things did not go out as planned, as now Kamo's head was being repeatedly slammed down onto the floor of a class room with her arm twisted behind her back and blood coated her face as it trailed down her head injury, she manipulated her blood once more and the piercing arrow had tried to slice the head off of the curse but it missed and pierced its eye.

Angering it, Chuuya was against the wall head down and a shadow covers his face as blood seeped down from his forehead, lips swollen and bloody. Dazai was sitting beside Chuuya grumbling about how this was a shitty way to do and how it was too painful — he grasped Chuuya's shoulder and pulled him to check if there was a pulse remaining.