Fuck.. you..?

(For starters, THIS WAS FOR FUN AND IS BETWEEN ME N A FRIEND SO VEAH IM SORRY IF YOURE SEEING THIS I got bored🙁)

Áinex: Ishtar!!!~

Ishtar walks in the room and just stares at Áinex.

The room is silent.

Ishtar: What.

Áinex: Im bored. Can I give you a kiss?~

Áinex bats his eyes.

Ishtar: No.

Áinex: But whyy~

Ishtar sighs and gives him a kiss on the cheek.
Áinex blankly stares at him.

Ishtar: What.

Áinex: That wasn't a kiss.. give me a real one!~

Ishtar: No.

Áinex: Pleasee~

Ishtar sighs, takes off his sunglasses (don't ask why he had sunglasses in the house) and sits on the couch. He gives Áinex a kiss, yet when he tries to pull away he fails.
This all lasts a good long minute till Áinex pulls away.
Áinex laughs and Ishtar is angry and flustered.

Ishtar: I'm never giving you a kiss again.

Áinex: Awhh.. welll I have another thing we could do~

Ishtar: I don't trust you.

Áinex: You don't trust me?~ Wellll..

Ishtar: "Wellll.." what.

Áinex whispers in his ear. Ishtar immediately gets flustered and takes a step back.

Ishtar: No.

Áinex: .

Áinex acts like he didn't hear anything and grabs Ishtars hand, he takes him to the room and locks the door. (As if anyone's coming inside.)

Áinex: Cmonn~

Ishtar: .. only today.

Áinex: Good!~ I would've done it anyways but- yay!~

Ishtar sighs.

Ishtar: I know.

Ishtar is flustered and mad, yet he still chooses to go on with it. (His gay ass would've still done it he's not mad 💀)

Ishtar and Áinex are undressed and Áinex is smirking and teasing Ishtar.

Áinex: Aww~ you're so cute~

Ishtar: Shut up or I'm leaving.

Áinex: Shhh~ the only thing you need to be saying, (he means screaming) is my name~

Ishtar is silent.

Ishtar: Fuck you.

Áinex: That's what we are about to do dear~

Áinex smiles then pins Ishtar to the bed, kissing him from his neck to his waist, leaving a few small hickeys behind.
Ishtar wants to say something but he gets too shy to say anything.
Áinex can feel Ishtar having small twitches with each kiss/hickey he leaves on him. It arouses him more. (Freaky Twink.)

Áinex: Get up dear~

Ishtar sits up on his knees and looks up at Áinex.

Áinex: Hehe~

Ishtar gets a little mad at him for barely laughing. But he still listens to him. (He wants to get railed if that wasn't clear.)

Áinex makes him open wide, Ishtar (SOMEHOW) fits his member down his throat. Áinex slowly moves Ishtars head back and forth. Letting out small grunts in the process.
Ishtar moans a bit while Áinex is enjoying watching Ishtar listen to everything he says.

Áinex: Mmh~ good job Ishtar~

Áinex takes his member out of Ishtars mouth and plops it on his face. Ishtar just looks up at him mad and flustered. But he can't help his heavy breathing.

Ishtar: Im sick of this..

Ishtar mumbles something.

Áinex: Hm?

Ishtar mumbles again.

Áinex: Speak up~

Ishtar: For gods sake- fucking give it to me!

Áinex: Im not impressed.. beg for it~

Ishtar sighs and looks up at Áinex.

Ishtar: Please give it to me, I'm sorry for being mean~ (this is out of character due to the fact he's a freak.)

Áinex: That's good~

Ishtar and Áinex position themselves on the bed and Áinex puts himself inside Ishtar. (Btw, Áinex is 36 inches.. 😍)

Ishtar: Fuck..~

Áinex: Aww~ and you swear you hate it~ now take it and try to be quiet~ (last time they literally woke up neighbors 🥰)

Áinex starts to slowly move, making Ishtar twitch and let out small moans, Áinex watches him with a smirk.

Ishtar: Mm..

Áinex decides he wants things to.. "speed up". He starts going faster, practically ramming inside of Ishtar.

Ishtar: Ahh!~ Fuck!~

Ishtars a bit mad because it happened without warning but he's a freak so he's still enjoying it.
Áinex continues going faster and Ishtar is gripping the bedsheets with all his might.

Ishtar: F-fuck Á-Áinex!~ Ahh~..

Ishtars eyes roll back as Áinex continues ramming inside him.

Ishtar: Fuck! Slow d-down!~

Áinex: Shh~ you don't wanna wake up Áine~

Ishtar: Then maybe- fuck!~ f-forget it~..

This continues for a good long 20 minutes, before Áinex finishes inside of Ishtar. (He was moaning really loud the whole time and ended up waking up Áine.) Áine didn't realize they finished when Ishtar let out a loud moan so she can knocking at their door to shut them up.

(THE END. Of the first ep.)