Karma & Time: The Time Is NOW! Part 4

The cards are:

Heaven & Earth Tarot deck: peace, abundance, princess of swords, queen of swords

Transparent Tarot deck: the devil, knight of coins, the high priestess, nine of cups

Sidhe Tarot deck: the lovers, maker seven, maker princess, dreamer princess

Transparent Oracle deck: voice, the warrior, guide: stag

In2it Angel Oracle deck: Baradiel, Angel of Hail and of the 11th Hour

Finally getting some sleep Gulf woke fully recharged & sitting at the kitchen table, sipping a cup of Nescafé Blend & Brew while scrolling through social media on his phone. The soft morning light filtered through the window, casting a gentle glow across the room. Mew walked in, still half asleep, his hair tousled & eyes barely open.

"Good morning my love," Gulf greeted him with a smile. "You know, it's our day off. You could have slept in a little longer."

Mew yawned & rubbed his eyes. "I wanted to be up & energized so we can speak to the lawyers," he said, stretching. "What are you doing?"

"The kids are still going strong," Gulf replied, scrolling through his feed. "Channel 3 posted an apology on Twitter. It's... quite something. They're blaming everyone & everything else except themselves."

Gulf started laughing in a hysterical, shocking sort of way, startling the half-asleep Mew.

"What's so funny?" Mew asked, his curiosity piqued.

Gulf showed him the part of the apology that claimed they had already apologized to him. "They said they apologized to me, but I've never received a single email or call from them."

Gulf began to think aloud. "Maybe they told PBerm or PBest, which is still not 'me'..."

Mew interrupted him, his voice firm. "Or maybe they're lying because our children are humiliating them."

Gulf smiled, pleased to see his fans & kids working together as he had always hoped they would. "I may have to do a live stream or something cute to thank them for all their love & support & for fighting for me."

"Yes," Mew agreed. "Let them know they won't have to worry about Channel 3 mistreating you anymore. They're running on a deadline, & their time is almost up."

Gulf nodded. "Alright, let's hurry & get dressed so we can go to the garden to have breakfast with our Waanjai & the Phiballs who are enjoying their stay."

Despite knowing they had a timeline to speak with the lawyers, Gulf wanted to savor the serenity of their kingdom, their private home, surrounded by the people they loved. Mew sensed Gulf's desire to be with the kids & his fans. He kissed Gulf on the forehead & excused himself to make a few calls, rescheduling their appointments, including the one with the lawyers.

When Mew returned, he found Gulf laughing & smiling, thoroughly enjoying his time with everyone. It warmed Mew's heart to see Gulf so happy, especially after everything he had just been through.

Seeing Mew, Gulf began to get up. "Are we running late?"

"No worries," Mew said, stopping him gently. "I've rescheduled everything so we can have a quiet moment at home." He sounded very proud of himself.

Just then, some Waanjai & Phiballs gathered around Gulf. "Are you proud of us?" they asked eagerly.

"Absolutely," Gulf responded, his voice filled with warmth. "Your love & protection warm my heart. You all complete me."

"Yes, we do," Mew added with a smile. "And Gulf, they want to know what we should do today."

Gulf looked around at the happy faces of their community & smiled. "What should we do today, my dear Waanjai & Phiballs?" he asked, inviting their suggestions.

Laughter & excitement filled the garden as everyone began to share their ideas for the day with all agreeing on Karaoke first. As the Waanjai & Phiballs took turns performing, some even paired with each other having the time of their life Gulf realized THIS is what was missing... this is what fills the emptiness he sometimes felt & he wanted more.

Gulf stared at Mew, realizing just how well Mew loved him enough to really get to know him. "It's just what I needed," he said gratefully.

"Just what the doctor ordered," Mew replied playfully, raising his eyebrows.

As if on cue, Gulf smirked. "Remind me to thank that doctor later."

The Waanjais nearby groaned in unison, with a few mockingly saying, "Here we go again," filling the garden with laughter & love.

Their connection was as clear as the cards they lived by: The Devil symbolizing their bond through thick & thin, the Knight of Coins representing their steady dedication, The High Priestess highlighting Gulf's nurturing intuition, & the Nine of Cups showing the emotional fulfillment they found in each other. Baradiel, the Angel of Hail & of the 11th Hour, stood beside them, offering divine support in their times of need.

Mew & Gulf knew that whatever they chose to do, it would have to wait until later because today, for Gulf, he wanted it to be a day filled with love, laughter, & the strength of their united family.