Zuko can cook

I don't own these characters or the show

 That is what shocked the gaang the most. Zuko sat with a laden in hand while stirring what appeared to be a stew. "Hey guys I just made dinner, have a seat." he said with a cheery smile across his face. Sokka, who was only thinking with his stomach, sat down instantly and held out his hands for the bowl that Zuko was offering. "I didn't know you could cook Zuko." Katara said out of the blue as the rest sat down to eat the stew Zuko made.

"Hey Zuko, where did you learn to cook?" Toph asked with an amused smile. "I learned from my uncle when I was younger." Zuko replied while reminiscing about better times. The others didn't question further as they ate the stew in front of them. "You know, this stew is pretty good. What's in it? It tastes like meat." Sokka said with his mouth full. "Oh, it's a type of mushroom I found nearby called the sheep-cow shroom, it tastes like sheep-cow meat but it's a mushroom. I used it because Aang is a vegetarian." the others felt touched by Zuko's consideration towards other's dietary needs.

🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉

After a few hours, the stew was completely gone and the gang started talking about their favorite childhood foods. "Hey Zuko, what was your favorite food as a child?" aang asked. " my favorite food" he pondered "I had a lot of favorites, especially from other nations but the only way I could eat them was if my uncle snuck them in the palace and my mother cooked them" he continued. The others stared at Zuko with shock and disbelief.

🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉

" no way, you like foods from the other nations!" Sokka and Toph shouted out at the same time. " yeah, one that I liked from the Earth Kingdom was Jennamite, it's so crunchy and sweet" Zuko said with a dreamy look in his eyes. This caught tophs attention as that was something she sometimes enjoyed as well. "I also enjoy stewed sea prunes but they're kind of hard to get." Zuko said while scratching the back of his head. This caught Katara and Sokka's attention because they also enjoyed stewed sea prunes. "I don't know what the air nomads ate on a day-to-day basis but I do enjoy some vegetarian dishes from time to time." Zuko continued. The others eventually came out of their shock and silently promised to make some dishes of their nations for Zuko to enjoy.

🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉

The next day, the gang tried to make dinner before Zuko but when they got to camp after gathering ingredients, Zuko was already over the fire. " hey guys, I was just about to start cooking. Is there anything specific you guys want or I'll just cook something I like." Zuko said while tending to the flames. " how about we cook tonight, we already have all of the ingredients ready." Katara asked, hoping to let Zuko rest for tonight. " are you sure? I can cook again tonight, it's not too much trouble." Zuko answered. "That's alright, just rest for tonight." Katara responded.

Once dinner was finished cooking, they all sat down and enjoyed the food.

🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉