7: Vampire !

YN POV ~

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" I cried in fear suddenly my eyes got shot open and there was no one, the sweat was covering all my face. I though my neck but there was nothing I was still sitting on the bus stand. it means "that was a dream!!!!!" yahhh thank to god that that wasn't real.

AU POV ~

She took a deep breath and smile, she looked here and there to the left side and found "J-Jun-JUNG-KOOKKK.." He was scrolling on his phone. "oh so you wake up" She looked at him terribly. "What ??" he said and stand up she also stand up and move far away from him.

He looked at you while his brows was up. "Who sleeps on the bus stand?? Well If you want to then you can come with me, I'll drop you." You still can't believe that it was a nightmare or something else. you were standing there behaving unwell. 

"Did you got possesed by someone or what ? Don't you wanna go home and want to sleep upon the bus stand." 

"Show me your teeth ??"

"What ?" 

"Show me your teeth I said"

He scoff " I think you are really possesed by someone. First sleeping on the bus stand, then behaving different and now want to see my teeth ??" 

Yesss it was just a dream YN Why are you behaving like thiss?? But still should I have to trust him and go with him, Yess he won't do anything like this but stilll???

"What are you thinking ? See if you don't want to go home its okayy I'm Leaving."

"How can you ? I need help right now and you are just........ leave let's go home."

You said and sat in his car, he also sat and started driving. Your stomach growls, you felt embarrased but he didn't mind that. I'm hungry and What if he turns into a vampire for real ??? You looked towards him and shook your head But still you can't trust on him like you have to see his teeth for once.. You again looked towards him.

"Whattt??" he said you widened your eyes and looked in front? "You were saying  my name continuosly. Do I come in your dreams ??" He looked at her she shook her head but nodded at last. He chuckle.

What the ____ He just chuckle, he never do that. stop thinking YN

" You thought I'm a vampire ??" You looked at him in jungshook and he stops the car, You looked at him "Why do you stop the car ??" He looked at you "What ??" You were trembling in fear ( In hindi : Fati padi h) He removed his seat belt and come closure to you.

"I'm hungry, Do you want a love_-- As soon as he said that "AAAHHHHHH FOR GOD SAKE PLEASEEE DON"T EAT MEEEE!!! " you started crying and shouting and open the door and get out from the car.. 

Jungkook looked at you and started laughing. "AHAHAHHAHAHA now look at your face" You make me cried yesterday. Same situation was mine." Hewas laughing so hard while holding his stomach. "What so funnyy ! I was just scared and nothing else anddd you just ate me in my nightmare. Don't laugh"

" Okayy okayyy!!" He said "come with me." he also get out from the car and started going somewhere you don't have any other choice so you also followed him by running. 

He stops in front of a 5 star resturant there was no one leaving servants and chefs. "Why did you come here??" you asked "Why we come to resturant, I'm hungry if you don't wanna eat then.." 

Yahhh why he is becoming savage.

TIMESKIP ~

Now you both were full sitting on the car and he was driving once again. "well you are supposed to drive but...."