Info

Rose was the youngest out of the three Bolton kids, Ned was the middle child but that didn't make him unknown at all, and then there was the eldest of the Bolton children. Almost seven years older than 13 year old Ned, Kate Bolton was almost 19 and took after her father, almost more than Ned. At the age of 4 her father had her watching football game. By the time Olivia turned 15 she was analyzing her fathers games, handing incredible feedback that changed the way Bolton coached his teams and the way they played. Brendon Bolton was an incredible AFL coach, after years coaching for both the Hawthorn and Carlton Football Clubs he was signed to coach for the Collingwood Football Club. The club had also signed Kate as one of the vice coaches for the team, this would start Kate's career as a female AFL coach. Fortunately, Kate already new many of the players like Scott Pendlebury, Darcy Moore and Brained Maynard but she would be completely new to the team along with her dad. Watch Kate's journey though coaching as one of the only female members on a male team and her relationships with the players grow.

Kate Bolton

- the witty, smart and hard working coach

Nick Daicos

- the show boy, confident and flirt AFL player

Brendon Bolton

- the level headed, carm and wise dad/coach

Josh Daicos

- the smart, older brother and patients AFL player

Jack Ginnivan

- the hot shot ecstatic country boy

Isaac Quaynor

- the loyal, determined and brave best friend and AFL player 

Patrick Lipinski

- the discipline, witty and funny AFL player

Ned Bolton

- the goofy, lovable and funny younger brother

Craig McRae

- the wise, determined second father and coach