chapter four

oh, why do feelings have to be so confusing?

he liked how reid's lips felt against his last night, and he couldn't blame that on the weed or alcohol. he felt a sense of care for the individual. why? why why why?

derek stares at his barely moonlit ceiling, frustrated with how he felt. he couldn't get this pretty boy out of his mind. he didn't know what to do, he just wanted to feel those lips against his again for some reason. the hatred inside him for himself consumes him, disgusted at himself for feeling this way. he felt pathetic. but he felt something for that boy that he couldn't deny.

there's a knock at reid's door. he opens it, and it's derek again.

" h-hey.. sorry about last time, " spencer says, opening the door to let the man in. he felt horrible for how he treated him.

" it's alright, i shouldn't have kept pushing. i uh, need my jersey. have a game tonight." he says, looking around the room, surprised by the aesthetic of it. with how gothic it looked, you'd assume reid would have that in his fashion style.

" oh yeah! i washed it, hold on, " he goes and gets it off the dryer where he had it neatly folded, bringing it to morgan.

" thanks pretty boy, " he grins, said pretty boy getting flustered.

" why do you keep calling that? "

" i.. don't know.. you're just pretty, " derek mumbles, starting to head towards the door. spencer's cheeks are burning like fire as he gazes up at the other man, who's still looking at him even though he was starting to walk away. he stops, maintaining eye contact with the brunette. he feels a flutter in his chest, and he yet again was thinking about how it felt to kiss that brown haired boy.

" you're pretty too, " spencer says out loud before he can take it back, and every particle of him feels on fire at this point. derek chuckles before walking towards the boy until they're face-to-face, so close. oh he wanted to kiss him again so bad. so, so bad.

and so he did.

what the fuck why did he do that what the fuck what the- spencer's mind races, pacing in his room he was now alone in.

he debated on going to the football game later, a chance to see the man again. he found himself unable to get enough of derek. he decides to go shower and get ready to go to the game.