Chapter 3: Labyrinth of the Fallen Goddesses Part 2

After hearing eerie sounds behind the Level 100 Door, Hades asks Gaia to stand back a little while he opens the door in case something happens to her. Gaia blushes and her heartbeat is increasing. When Hades opens the door, he immediately attacked by a strange dark magic. Hades evades it with ease and gets inside the Level 100 dungeon room really fast. Upon looking of who attacks Hades, he realized it's Yui Ayaka. But Hades knows that Yui Ayaka doesn't have an aptitude for Dark Magic. When he realizes it, Hades chants a Hydra Fireball to Yui Ayaka.

"Hydra Fireball!", chants Hades while stretching his truncheon in the air.

"Wow, I'm amazed that you noticed that.", says the mysterious voice in the smoke of the explosion.

"A small trick like that won't decieve me.", says Hades.

"Such confidence! I like it.", says the mysterious voice.

When the mysterious voice says that, a shadowy arm trying to attack Hades but he quickly evades.

"Yourself is pretty much a coward for attacking in shadows.", says Hades.

"(laughs) I hope you're not ready to be killed.", says the mysterious voice while showing itself.

"My name is Azrael. The one and only. Prince of the Dawn Valley!", says Azrael while secretly tries to attack Hades which Hades easily again, evades his attacks.

"You're not attacking? Or you just so weak! Dark Blade!", says Azrael while chanting giving his own a blade and going to slash Hades.

"You're not worth an enemy. Just to make sure that you're not on my side, I'll be happy if you challenge me again.", says Hades to Azrael.

"Huh? You're underestimated me!",says Azrael while trying to slash Hades.

When Azrael's blade almost hit Hades, Hades parries his blade with a rock elemental magic. He quickly attacks Azrael back.

"Hydra Fireball! Below Zero! Fire stream!", chants Hades' triple cast.

Upon hitting Azrael, all the spells explodes and Azrael gets thrown into the wall leaving him uncouncious. Just as Hades wants to finishes Azrael off, the room begins to darken for a minute. After the room back to normal, Azrael is gone leaving a Statue of The Fallen Goddesses.

"You can come out now.", says Hades to Gaia.

"I-I can't believe you outmatched him.", says Gaia.

"Who is he? Forget it. It wasn't that important anyway.", says Hades to Gaia.

Hades picks up the Statue of The Fallen Goddesses and put it back in the pressure plate on the throne. Something clicks and opens the doorway to the true Level 100 room. When Hades and Gaia goes down to the Level 100 room, he see a huge cage with a somekind of mutated Lycanthrope inside of the cage. He uses his Inspection ability once again to find traps that are going to show up if he takes one more step forward.

"Inspection. 300m x 300m area!", chants Hades.

"No traps can be found. Cursed Lycanthrope. The subject in front of you is extremely hostile and has a level over Level 250. It has immunity to various elements except Light Magic. Dealing a Grandmaster level Light Magic can defeat it. There's a pressure plate that will revive the lighting in the area causing the Lycanthrope to be paralyzed and increasing the magic power of Light Magics. Chance of success when using Light Magic: 99.9%"

"Alright, same strategy.", says Hades.

"You already know?", says Gaia.

"Yes, when I locked the Lycanthrope in place, you cast your light magic but this time, use my truncheon to boost its magic power to the Lycanthrope.", says Hades.