Chapter 6: Zeroth Part 2

As usual Hades wakes up early in the morning but he notices something different. He's not on the floor rather on the bed. His left arm is hugged by Yuna-chi and his right arm is hugged by Gaia. He decides to trick them to make them move in their sleep. Hades says to Yuna-chi that he loves her. He also says to Gaia that he loves her as well. Yuna-chi and Gaia then move allowing Hades to escape from their arms. Once Hades is up, he's going to train once more to see if his level gone up. He jogs to the mountain top where he sees a strange looking figure looking at him.

"Who are you?", says Hades.

The figure just stand there and don't even acknowledge him. After a few minutes, the figure says something to Hades.

"What is it you seek in this world, child?", says the strange figure.

"Dunno. Don't really wanna tell you though.", says Hades.

"Hmm...", says the strange figure.

"Humanity will soon vanish. You must decide, bearer of the blackflame.", says the strange figure.

"What are you talking about anyway?", says Hades.

"The world will crumble as well as those who follow the death to their doorstep. One shall rise above all. The true being. The true power of love that has been hidden within him since the day he realize that he was alive.", says the strange figure.

Upon hearing that from the mysterious figure, Hades begins to witness some flashbacks. He begins seeing some cars burning, more mysterious figure that doing something disturbing, and also a mysterious figure of a girl. Hades screams in pain and suffering until the pain itself goes away.

"The world that you lived before. It is a cruel and unforgiving one. You have been locked away in prison. Even I cannot free you from the prison as you don't have the required heart to do so.", says the strange figure.

"We shall meet again, O'Great Hero. Wielder of the Blackflame.", says the mysterious figure.

Hades stands up as the mysterious figure vanished from Hades' sight. Hades drowns in confusion as the flashback fades away. But he remembers one thing.

"Fluffy Cakes.", says Hades.

"I can't remember. What or who did I used to call Fluffy Cakes?". Says Hades.

After Hades' mind clears out, Zeroth shines with white light. Hades summons Zeroth out of his magic bag. Zeroth shines brighter than ever and when the light begins to outshine the sun. Hades has been teleported to the Belly of the Mountain. Upon the vanishing of the white light, he sees a huge door in front of him. The door is decorated by skulls and ancient beings like dragons and wyverns. Hades approaches the door but he doesn't notice that the pressure plate beneath him is activated. A rounds of arrows shoots from the walls but Hades quickly dodges the arrows easily.

"What? What is this place?", says Hades while evading the incoming arrows.

Hades notices that there is five glowing crystals on the ceiling. Before he wants to shoot it, the glowing crystal vanishes and replaced by a huge icicles. The icicles falls from the ceiling leading to Hades contionously evading the icicles.

"What should I do here? Is this another test?", says Hades while evading the icicles.

"Let's see if I can do my best here.", says Hades while evading the icicles.

"Inspection! Objective! Search!", chants Hades.

"There is four glowing crystals in total. Shoot them with matching elements to stop the icicles."

"Alright. Electromagnetic Field Search!", chants Hades.

Hades creates an Electromagnetic Field around him that generates magicules to detects which elements needed to shoot the crystals with. Along with where does the Icicles generates from. Upon the Electromagnetic field reaches around the Belly of the Mountain, he notices some bouncing magnetic field after it reaches a certain point deep in the mountain. He notices red, orange, and blue from the glowing crystals.