Short story (not canon 😞)

"FIVVEEEEE" Mario busts into the room, awakening the sleeping gay man.

"WOAHABSHS HUH!?" Five jolts awake looking around then seeing Mario.

"FOUR TOLD MARIO THAT YOU CAN BE A KITTY!! CAN YOU SHOW MARIO?????" Mario yells while jumping up and down like a child

"huh?? Urm...I mean sure I guess?" Five shrugs as he stands up

"You might want to look away." Five says warning Mario.

"Pshhh Mario can handle anything!!! He is the best super!" Mario says while a random light shines down on him.

"Uh...okay." Five sighs as he bits down on his lip, breaking the skin and blood trickles down.

Five closes his eyes as the blood starts to shift. Mario's eyes widen at this. The blood starts to take a shape of a cat as the original body slowly descents into the air. The figure of the cat slowly loses the bloody color and starts to shift to more of Fives dark hair color. The blood drips off revealing....cat five 😍.

Mario's jaw is dropped as he watched it all happen.

"There, you happy?"

Mario seems to think before speaking.

"So Five can shape shift from his own blood???? THATS SUPER COOL!!!"
Mario says with happiness. He leans down to pick up Cat five.

"ITS A CUTE LITTLE KITTYYYY!!!"

Five sighs as he just lets Mario grab him, hoping he won't die. Mario runs out of Fives house and runs all the way to the showgrounds. Mario kicks down the door and yells 'I HAS A KITTY' at the top of his lungs. Four looks out of his room in confusion and sees Five but yk a cat.

Five died that day. From to much love.

Heyo!!! This is just here as a fill in thingy bc....I'm still working on the comic....it's almost done it's just a long one ;-;. See later losers!