Worried

Y/N POV

It's been a few months, and everything is going well. Now, it's become normal for me to visit Aunt (Mrs. Kim's) house or meet her in the park but it doesn't mean I also meet V off course how can I, he live in his apartment. And I also don't have any plan to meet him .It is fine this way because I don't want to create a stalker type image in front of BTS member. In next two months it will be one year when I first met with her. She's really sweet and always treats me like her daughter. 

Today, I received my results for the semester exams. I'm really happy with them as I got great marks and I'm even in the top 5 students in the class! Since our holidays start tomorrow, I'm thinking of meeting Aunt . I haven't seen her in a from last month because of exams, but we did talk on the phone last week. 

I called her after leaving the university, but she didn't pick up. I thought maybe she was busy, but then she didn't even call me back. Now it's almost night, and this has never happened before. So, I thought to call her again in case she didn't check her phone.

I dialed her number and after few rings she pick up call.

Y/N: Hello Aunty

Mrs.Kim: Hello Y/N. How are you doing?

Y/N: I'm doing well Aunty. How are you? 

Mrs.Kim: I'm also good .So your exams got over.

Y/N: Well yes Aunty! That's exactly to tell this I called you earlier, but I guess you missed it.

Mrs.Kim: Oh, Is it so?  I might have been sleeping when you called. I've actually come down with a fever, so I might not have noticed the phone ringing.

Y/N: What! You have fever? Why didn't you tell me before? Now I understand why your voice sounds weak . Are you now fine or not? Actually Aunty give the phone to Uncle ,I'll ask to him about you, you take rest.okay?

Mrs.Kim: Y/Niee, first of all take breath. Don't worry about me I'll be fine.

Y/N: Aunty your voice sounds really weak. You just take rest. I'll talk to uncle.

Mrs.Kim: Actually, your Uncle isn't home. He's out of city.

Y/N: WHAT! You are alone at home with fever? Aunty, why didn't you tell me this sooner? I should have come over earlier! Don't worry, Aunty, I'm coming right now.

Mrs.Kim: Y/N there is no need of that. It already night,and I'll be fine .

Y/N: No way Aunty I can't leave you alone like this. I'm hanging up now. You don't need to talk much , just rest. I'll be there soon.Bye, Aunty.

After that I cut the call and get ready fast to go. When she told me about fever I know it not just normal because first of all her voice is so week and second till now she didn't check her phone . I really get worried as Uncle is also not home that's why I decided to check on her. They always treat me like their daughter so I must also take care of them like their child. I'm just hoping she don't have high fever because she is one of them who herself told about her condition as she don't want made worried anyone. When I reached there Mrs.Han who is the keeper of house open the gate . She is in her mid thirty and also a sweet and very responsible lady.