Part 2

Spencer

SIR! SIR! You're going to have to back up please!" The doctor screams at me as I hold on to Olivia for dear life as more blood coats my hand as I hold her shoulder that's been shot. My clothes are already coated with her blood and I couldn't care less.

"You have to stop the bleeding..the..the blood" i hesitate traumatized because this isn't supposed to be happening especially to Olivia. She doesn't deserve this.

"SIR! You have to move back!" The doctor screams again as they start to enter the hospital room.

"SPENCER!" Olivia screams as the doctor pushes me back and I can't help but feel like I failed her completely.

"OLIVIA!" I scream back.

"SIR! Spencer right? I get that this is your friend but!" I try to go in the room again but the doctor is a male so he pushes me back again. "But! If you don't let us do our job she won't get better!" As soon as he says that I calm down because that's all I want. For Olivia to get better. He closes the curtain and I stand there defeated not knowing how to keep my emotions in check.

"Spencer James?" I look up to this random white dude and i immediately presume that he's a cop because he has a badge and a gun strap to his hip.

"Yeah that's me?" I say confused as he takes out a notepad in pen and i look at him even more confused.

"We need to talk. Olivia baker lives in Beverly Hills and you in Crenshaw right?" He asks

"Yeah but shouldn't you be out there looking for who did this? They're still running the streets.." I say being honest.

"You've been in a situation like this before?" He asks and I look him side ways because now I know exactly what he's getting at, I back up a little and my face turns stone cold. "...and your friends with a...Tamia Cooper short for Coop right?" I stand up straight wanting to curse this man out.

"Spencer!" I hear and I face my mom running up to me and I hug her instantly. "Are you okay son! Oh my god! Whose blood is that? I was heading back to the cotillion venue when I seen all the cop cars and came straight here!" I hold my mom tighter as she hammers me with questions that I'm not ready to answer because I'm too weak to relive it.

"Mom.." I say in a shakey voice as she holds me close and I can't help but cry in her arms forgetting I have blood all over me but she doesn't seem to care.

"Spence!" Someone else calls my name and it's Jordan and Kia running up to me.

"Jay.." I say pulling away from my mom.

"Please Spence! Please tell me she's okay?" Jordan asks with tears already in his eyes and I hug him instantly and he pulls away eyeing my attire and he frowns seeing all the blood on me. "That's her blood isn't it..?" I look down not knowing what to say. And Jordan immediately he runs toward the front desk asking for Olivia. "Where is she! Where is my sister!" He shouts and I run up to stop him pushing him back a little as the lady at the front desk gives him a shocking scared look.

"Jay please please I've tried that and the best thing we can do for her right now is let the doctors do there jobs!" I say with tears in my eyes and I nod at him as he nods back putting his hands over his head walking toward the waiting room as Kia follows rubbing his back.

"I should call Simone...and my parents I don't think they know anything about this.." Jordan says and my mom already had her phone out.

"I'm already on it.." my mom says.

;

Most of the us is here including the bakers and they huddle together as Billy consoles Laura as best as he can and others from the cotillion await for the doctor to come out with some news. It's almost looks like a pep rally because so many people showed up, I sit on the ground exhausted and my mom comes to me sitting next to me.