Concert Ⅲ

Idol series presents short story Ⅰ: Concert Last Part

~~

Taehyung's POV

"Come on, hire her as our manager or assistant manager or just concert manager, tell her to apply"

"Why are you being stubborn, Taehyung ssi? I did mention that to her thousand times already but even Seventeen's charms did not work", Sana said that I sighed in frustration. I felt a tap on my shoulder, I see Shua holding his phone, "Yes, I'm carrying it, I'll meet you later, Jeongyeonah", he said before putting his phone away from his ear. Jeongyeonah? is he talking to Jeongyeon that I knew?

"Is that Jeongyeonah? Why?", I heard Seungcheol hyung asked.

"She forgot her bag in our dressing room yesterday, I'll give it to her later", he said that I look at the sling bag he is wearing.

I can't stop thinking about her for some unknown reason, we did a lot of concerts, met a lot of fans, took pictures with them but our Seoul Day 2 seems different, feels special. I'm just unsure what is it or why I am feeling this way.

Maybe I'm just happy to see her again in Seventeen's concert, that night, I never expect to see her there, not even the thought of her being a Carat nor Seventeen's concert manager, in short time, I saw how she takes care of them no matter how hectic it is, and how many are they. Maybe I just lack of sleep that I'm saying nonsense.

"Shua ya, I'll go with you, let's grab a drink", I approach him as our meeting with PD nim ended, Hong Joshua is the only chance I got.

"Alright but let's meet Jeongyeon first, she is waiting in the practice room", him while tapping his phone, I guess he is chatting with her?

As we head to the floor where their dance practice room is at, I'm getting annoyed thinking how do I get close to her? Or even start a conversation with her?

"Isn't that World?", Mingyu asked as we are hearing their song playing from here. They go with us, all of them.

Seungcheol hyung stop us from entering as we are watching Jeongyeon dancing to World's steps. One might think she is an idol and here I am slightly having the annoying feeling because her moves, her body and her beauty alone can make fourteen of us fall in love with her, I am just lack of sleep really!

"Ya", Seungkwan entered, clapping his hands, they followed, also clapping.

"Mian", she apologize, walking near the monitor and speaker, surely turning the music off.

"No you did well"

"Looks like you are our chereographer"

"You dance better than us", Shua praised, smiling as she is near us, I get to see her closely, tiny drops of sweats dripping on her face.

"Thank you, Shuaji", she expressed as Shua gave her bag and phone, "Wait let's grab a drink", he said because she was about to leave.

"I'll just inform the members"

"We can do it next time, aren't you guys practicing for the concert next week?", she said, no next week can't wait, I quickly place my arm to Shua's shoulder, hoping that this amazing friend of mine gets my message, don't let her leave.

He gives me confusing look but I pretend by looking at his members, "No besides Taehyung will go us, he only have the time now, they also have a tour next week, you can go ahead, I'll catch up", he said, nice thinking Shua. I walk, passing by her, looking at Shua, I am holding the door open, waiting for her.

Truely, I can always make time if it is for her, I am doing this for Yeontan! He needs a mom!

"Thank you, Taehyung ssi", she expressed, woah, give me all the songs, I can perform for five hours!

"Tae will do, we can drop the formality, Jeongyeon ssi"

"My sister will go crazy if she hears that but alright V"

"How did you know my stage name?"

"My sister is a fan of yours, we went to your concert"

"Ah I remember now, we took a picture right?", how will I forget that?

"Yes", she answered.

"Did you enjoy the concert, Jeongyeonah?"

"I honestly don't like concerts sorry," she confessed, I smile, its better to get hurt with truth than with lies right?

We arrived at artists cafe, where only us can go, no staffs, employees are allowed but of course, artist visitor is allowed, "Let's go here, it's safer here", I invited her.

"I know we always meet here", she said probably with Seventeen members.

"What do you like?", I pulled the chair for her while waiting for her answer, "No I'll do it, you're the artist", she stop me, no not today, if you can take care of them, I will take care of you.

"No you're not the manager today, let me do this, what do you like?"

Thankfully she sits, "can I have Peach Tranquility Tea then?"

I nodded, "Wait here", As I go to the counter I quickly text Hong Joshua.

[Seventeen Joshua: Shua, don't come here, I'll tell you everything later just give me this time with her]

~End of POV

One Year Later

A dome full of thousand of fans, filled with lights, music and voices of seven guys named BTS yet one member is filling his attention on one lady in front, standing in a VIP spot as if she is the only one there, and in that moment if he only could sing closely to her, he will.

They are performing Outro: Propose while sitting on the stage for the fans to endulge them in their concert yet Kim Taehyung is there to endulge her

"I only have you"

"Even if I'm far away
Always stay by my side"

He sings for her, every word is his message for her, his smiles, his good mood, his every second attentiveness on her surely tells someone in the crowd is inspiring the artist performing no matter how tiresome their concert is.

They rarely see each other, rarely kiss, rarely hold hands or even date in public places or even post selfies together or each other in social media but when they do have a chance even if that is in concerts like this, surely they will fill it with butterflies, sweet gestures, sweet words, sweet memories, even if those are sweet secrets. Being together in private having private moments are just pure contentment to them.

"Did you enjoy the concert, love?", he asked as he drives after their concert ended and his favorite time comes - time with her.

"No I was sleepy plus Chaeyoungie keeps bugging me, why do you gave me a bouquet earlier?", Jeongyeon recalls earlier as their ending ments ended, she saw how her boyfriend approached a guard, asked to give it to her which she received.

"I miss you love, Yoo Jeongyeon, kimvwifey", he teased, widely smiling that he received a hit on his biceps, he just laughed it off. He pertained to Jeongyeon's X username, he always checks her posts, she changed her username yesterday.

[kimvwifey: *tweeted a photo of bangtan bomb lightstick with group pc and Taehyung pc*

Welcome back to Seoul, Bangtan!]

♡END OF SHORT STORY Ⅰ: Concert♡

Endless thanks to all of you!

🧡, Yanss