Concert ⅠⅠ

Idol series presents short story Ⅰ: Concert Part 2

~~

Jeongyeon's POV

[X: thvantae followed you!]

I sighed because another army followed me, this is Chaeyoung's fault, I told her not to tag me on social media especially on X! After she posted that photo yesterday, tagged to me, my phone keeps buzzing of notifications, who wouldn't get annoyed?

[X: joonkive followed you!]

[X: abcdefghiJK followed you!]

"Fix this, Chaeyoung!", I scolded her who is eating, unbothered, annoying! I shouldn't gave her money for her luxurious wants!

"Eonnie, they are just human like you, they won't eat you alive, just follow them back, if you don't want then let that be, my mood is good the whole month, no stress"

I rolled my eyes, stubborn, "Oh hello, Yuki", as my dog lick me, greeting or maybe telling me, 'Stop stressing, Mom'.

After playing with Yuki, I give food before strolling on X, I only do this when I am bored.

[thvantae: Tan missed me]

And a picture of her hand holding a paw, tan must be his name, cute baby, but why does her hand looks like a guy's hand? 

[joonkive: Hi Bam, thanks for the welcome]

And a picture of Doberman running towards the photo taker, he must be Bam.

"Eonnie, did you just tap the heart button of an army post?", she teased, peeking behind me, "Yes I did, they are dog parents too"

"Ah you followed them back because they posted about their dogs?", she asked, focusing on her phone, "Yes".

"Is she fangirling again?",Jihyo asked looking at Chaeyoung wearing her ear pods, watching on her phone, "She always does, and will always fangirl for that group, Jihyo"

New day, and we're here at Starbucks, we met with Jihyo because she messaged me yesterday saying she wanted to talk, "Yeah I guess she will never stop loving them especially now that she has a picture with them",  she said before sipping her drink, I was supposed to say something to her but I am distracted by the notifications sound that rings five times.

[Kakao: Kim Sana: Jeongyeonah!]

[X: thvantae: Hey there]

[X: cheesebap: @(yooyooyeon) !]

[IG: Jeongyeonah! I need you here!]

[Kakao: Go here in the company quickly!]

I sighed, Sana Minatozaki, "Jihyo will you please drop me off to Sana's company, she's rushing me saying she needs help"

"Let's go then", we left Chaeyoung there because we know she will not go with us, sometimes she prefers to be alone in a coffee shop, I will just send her a message.

"Thank you, Jihyo ya!", I bid a goodbye to her before closing the door as we arrived at Hybe building, "Jeongyeonah!", I heard Sana, I couldn't react with her presence because she is holding my hand dragging me inside of a van, "What trouble are you in this time, Sana Minatozaki?"

"Watch your head, I'll explain on our way, let's go!", she said before closing the door, and we're moving.

She gives me an ID, a clipboard, walkie talkie, pen, flashlight, "You're not asking me to help you assist your artist again right, Sana ya?"