Chapter 5

I stood in the kitchen of my penthouse in India drinking my coffee as I suffered from jet lag

I stood in the kitchen of my penthouse in India drinking my coffee as I suffered from jet lag. Zaira and Kill were also living in the penthouses beneath mine but they both went out for a jog as they were also suffering like me. The house was silent as the moon's ray beamed in through the window. My penthouse was grey, white and black-Black like my heart- As Kill likes to say whenever he gets a chance too. 

KROV was a luxurious building. 

KROV is famous all over the world for it's luxury, money and rich background. And it is also owned by yours truly. 50 floor building. Reception. Swimming pool. Rooftop garden. Garages for cars and bikes. Penthouses. There was a reason it was called - 'The Luxurious'. 

The russian accent that came while saying the name spoke luxury and richness. But for those who not know the name itself is dangerous. Blood- That's what KROV means. When people tell me what a beautiful name it is without knowing the meaning they seem so naive. My penthouse had it all. 5 rooms. Each with it's own bathroom, A king size bed and a walk in closet. First- room was my room. Second-  was my office. Third- was the gym. Even though I had it all in my building doesn't hurt to have more. Fourth- was a secret. And fifth- was a empty room.

I sat on the sofa in the living room placing my cup slowly on the tea table before me. 

My eyes found the black file with silver lining on the border kept on the table. I picked it up amusingly and opened the file. ZEESHAN ROY RAICHAND- Was in bold. With a several picture of the man. I moved to the next page and read the details. 

Name - Zeeshan Singhania Roy Raichand

Eyes- Hazel

Hair- Brown

Father name- Anurag Roy Raichand

Mother name- Ayesha Singhania Roy Raichand

Sibling - One brother (Older)

Sibling name- Aarav Singhania Roy Raichand 

Occupation - Lawyer (Civil and Criminal Law)

Close friends- Reyaansh Singhania, Amara Aggarwal, Shanaya Singhania, Amara Aggarwal Singh

Blood group- O negative 

Hobbies- Biking with friends, His job, Partying

Rumors - Happened to date Amara Aggarwal (Now married to Udaybir singh). A famous model. The rumors were turned down my both hotshots. 

Status- Single

Hangout place- A house in the woods which is named the LEGACY. 

This was followed by many pictures of the man, the trials, his mansion, family dinner, recording of the interviews and so on.