PLAYLIST♡

AYANNA:

tummy hurts - renee rapp and coco jones

"now my tummy hurts, he's in love with her, but for what it's worth he's her problem now baby"

couldve been - h.e.r and bryson tiller

"remember, remember that night in miami first time you put your arms around me im up reminiscing"

"thinking bout you isn't helping thinking bout you doesn't tell me what good it would do if I decide to face the truth"

broken clocks - sza

"never going back never going back no you can't make me never going back never going back ,, they never take me"

"ive had enough of petty dudes, I've heard enough of shitty news"

out of the old - Olivia rodrigo

"i wish these streets were still enough for me, i wish this town could give me everything but I still feel stuck when every light turns green. why can't I let it go?"

truth hurts - lizzo

"i just took a dna test turns out I'm 100% that bitch even when I'm crying crazy yeah I got boy problems that's the human in me"

PARKER:

sorry not sorry - bryson tiller

"girl if you don't get the fuck from me, I know you thought we had something special but you you don't mean nothing to me. girl I'm sorry you not the one for me."

and this is just the intro - tory lanez

"my friend just told me he gets more paper than me yeah. there goes my ego. that shit it weak tho"

drunk texting  - Chris brown and jhene aiko

"if you laying next to someone else right now I hope it's the worst sext ever. hope its the worst sex ever.

an:
guys stop im so tired but I have so much planned for this damn book.