15| His Chocolate 🌶️

Mandakini POV

"I would rather eat you, covered in it." He said smirking and I felt something twisting in my stomach.

I had already changed into a night gown, and as per his orders, I wasn't wearing the underwear. He approached me with slow and dominating steps, and somewhere, I knew what was going to happen now. I shifted a little backwards, glistening my lips in my saliva, getting the taste of the chocolate, my hands shaking a little as he sat on his knees before me.

He traced my lower lip with his thumb, peeping into my eyes, intensely, like he was penetrating me. He sucked on his thumb, after collecting the chocolate on it, from my lip.

I was caught off-guard when he put his lips on mine, in urgency. I grabbed his shoulder and hair instantly while he supported his hands on the sides of the couch, tormenting and bruising my lips, harshly, like a hungry beast. Was I his chocolate?

"Ummm!" I moaned in his mouth and he broke the kiss, panting heavily, but not heavier than me.

"Do you want to ruin this couch?" He asked in his husky voice.

"What? No!" I replied catching up with my breath.

He grabbed my thighs and pulled me down, making me lie down on the floor. He opened the knots of my gown, looking straight into my eyes, all this while. I didn't resist and he removed it completely, making my naked body available for him.

He picked the chocolate bowl and rotated the spoon a few times, before placing it above me, at a small distance. The melted hot chocolate sluiced over my body, falling right between my tits. A soft moan escaped my mouth. I felt my knees trembling, my head arched backwards, and toes curled in anticipation. The stream of chocolate travelled my abdomen, a major part of it settling in my navel.

I managed to open my heavy lashes to steal glances of him. He leaned forward, his face dug between my tits, and I felt like dying at this moment. He started licking that part, sucking it in between. He took some more chocolate in between his palms, rubbing them, while his tongue continued the torture. He applied the chocolate all over my breasts, encircling it in slow motion, making me drown in the tornado of desires and ecstasy.

My palms were placed behind me, beside my buttocks, supporting me to sit properly for him. I grasped his shoulder with one of my hands, as this assault was getting too much for me. He brought his face out, covered in chocolate, exactly like me, now. His tongue started making strokes on one of my breasts and I couldn't control my moans anymore.

"Annhhhh!"

[The spicy part is available on ScrollStack and Inkitt. It's free on both of them. You may read it there]

"Thank God, you removed your anklets. You would have died if you were wearing them." He smirked and said, licking on his messed up fingers.

"I'll wear it on our first time." I said, frowning.

"You want to wake the lion in me up, hn?" He asked pecking the side of my lips.

"Wasn't this the animalistic side of yours?" I asked drawing circles on his collar bone, keeping my eyes low.

"No! This wasn't even a trailer." He said holding my chin in his index finger, making me look into his calm, yet hungry eyes.

I gulped and put my head on his chest.

"Papa wants you to continue your college and I wish the same." He muttered caressing my head softly.

"Won't it affect your reputation?" I inquired.

"Your wishes and needs are far more important than the cliche reputation." He asserted strongly.

"I would love to. I always wanted to be a lawyer, like my father." I mumbled, pecking his chest. He had already removed his t-shirt and I don't know when he did that in between that wild chocolate session.

"You'll continue the college once we reach home." He said.

"Don't run your chocolate dipped fingers in my hair. How will I clean it?" I objected, holding his wrist.

"I'll help you clean it up." He said, still running his fingers through my hair.

"So you'll accompany me in the bathroom too?" I quizzed him.

"Definitely!" He said sternly and I looked up at him. He narrowed his eyes with a pout, acting like a innocent man.

"Why did you kidnap and marry me? You are not such a person." I don't know why, but I wanted to ask him this since our wedding.

"That was an impulsive decision, that I..... don't regret." He took a pause before uttering the last words and I slapped his chest lovingly, before placing my head on it again.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

💜 Love you all 💜