16| Yes? Yes! 🌶️

18+ update!

"That was an impulsive decision, that I

"That was an impulsive decision, that I..... don't regret."

He took a pause before uttering the last words and I slapped his chest lovingly, before placing my head on it.

"But it was bad. Papa always wanted my wedding to be a special one."

I muttered in a cute and innocent voice.

"That's exactly what we discussed downstairs."

He whispered, in his heavy voice and I brought my head out of the soothing hug.

"What are you saying?"

I enquired, astonished.

"He wants us to marry again, in the presence of our families, happily and consensually."

He mumbled, while caressing my head soothingly.

"This is sooo good!" My voice was exhilarated.

"But there's a problem in this." He spoke with a pout. Oh my God, he looks so adorable when he pouts.

"What?" I asked

"You'll have to stay here, with your father, until we marry again."

He maffled lowering his gaze. He was sad!

"It's okay! I hope the ceremony will take place sooner." I whispered, cupping his cheeks softly.

"I know it won't affect you much, but my case is different. I want you around me, all the time." He muttered, pouting his lips again and furrowing his brows.

"It's not like that, Thakur saheb. I'll miss you too." I tried to console him.

"Fine! Let me give a 'good' bath." He muttered the 'good' word with a smirk and I started feeling butterflies in my abdomen.

I was still naked, but there was no chunk of discomfort troubling me. His embrace felt like home, securing and affectionate. He picked me up in the bridal style and started moving towards the bathroom. I felt tickled when his long and rough fingers brushed my waist a little. I giggled and hid my face in his chest.

"Humse sharmake hamari hi baaho me chhupne ka irada hai?"

"Want to hide in my embrace while you get timid because of me?"

His husky voice sent warmth to my naked body and I wrapped my arms around his neck, still hiding my face.

We entered the bathroom and he made me sit in the bath tub. This bath tub wasn't huge enough to accommodate both of us, unlike the one at his place. He made me sit in it, consuming only half of its space and he came inside it, covering the other half. It was a little uncomfortable, but his presence made it relaxing.

He clutched my thighs, and without any significant effort, he yanked me on his lap, and straightened his legs.

"So this was your plan?" I muttered, rolling my eyes.