18| Secret Meet 🌶️

We were back to home, and to my surprise, my parents had already started decorating the entire mansion, like a new bride, for the new bride

To be honest, I was missing her, very impatiently. I couldn't even kiss her, before leaving her place. She must be upset with me! To spare myself from attachments and delicacy, I preferred leaving without seeing her, something I'm regretting now.

I know I am strong, but the trauma that I've been through, has shattered something in me. I feel weak, agitated and broken to witness someone whom I'm attached to.

Ma always preaches me about how the perfect person strengthens us, instead of weakening us, but I was, somehow, not feeling that strength. A part of me wasn't ready to accept the happiness that I was getting.

"My sons are back!"

Ma walked to us, with open arms, and all three of us got lost in her embrace, but not before touching her pious feet, and placing the hands on our foreheads.

"Ma, I need to talk to her, but Jai told me that you aren't allowing me for this."

I questioned Ma, with a quizzical expression, and a cute appealing pout on my face.

"Yeah! He is right, but if the conversation is so important.." She took a pause, and smirked at Jai.

"You can do it on the phone."

She completed, and I rolled my eyes.

"No need to see each other in person." She asserted, and they all chuckled.

"And don't you dare to bribe my son."

She said, running her fingers lovingly, through Jairaj's hair.

"Bhaiya, Chote Bhaiya, aap log fresh ho jaiye, hum khana lagwate hai."

"Bhaiya, younger Bhaiya, kindly freshen up. Let me arrange the dinner for all of you."

Ragini arrived, holding little Mandira in her arms.

"How is Chachu's golu? Let me change quickly, so I can take you out for a quick walk." Jai cooed to the little baby, and she smiled, throwing her little hands in the air, touching Jai's beard, and retracting the hands back because of it's hardness. She was cute!

Ragini smiled, and went inside, with the baby. Dhanraj followed her, and I finally got a chance to scold Jai.

"Bhai, Shanti se hamari baat Maan jao. Warna hum bade Bhai hai, maar ke baat manwayenge."

"Brother, listen to me clearly, otherwise I'll thrash you, since I'm your elder brother."

I warned Jai, to let me visit my babygirl, but he shook his head.

"Hume kya milega?"

"What will I get?" Jai enquired.

"What do you want?" I had no option left, than complying with him, at this moment.