Prologue

Hello dear readers! I am back again with an even grander fanfic than the first one I had made. This is a story I have wanted to make for a long time and with all of your votes on what kind of fanfic I should make next, I have included a good portion of the mass choices to fit into this one big novel. It might go slower along the way, or I may upload a few chapters in one day, but either way this will be a long fanfic so stick around to enjoy my new piece of work.

Here is a foreword and the information for you before you start this fanfic. It's not long, so please take the time to read it so that I won't have to reply to your questions on something that is already explained here (although I will do so anyway if there are those who need it).

The main character of this fanfic (Y/n) is she/her, and it is written from first person pov, occasionally other character pov. She is a custom character and will later on have a specific design, however, you can imagine yourself and your appearance instead, as her appearance won't be the main point of the story. Although IT WILL BE MENTIONED.

Keys:

(Bold in parentheses) is author notes

Italic is an emphasis, thought, or a side idea

Bold italic is probably a sound

Bold underlined is a pov switch

If there are any other meanings for these, or some that I didn't mention here, just try and get them by the context, or comment if you can't figure it out (hopefully it doesn't sound that confusing tho).

THINGS MENTIONED IN THIS FANFIC ARE NOT SUPER ACCURATE. I have quit genshin a while ago and have only explored Sumeru and finished Liyue main quests when I played. I also didn't have all of the characters mentioned in this book. Therefore, while I do make the research to try and make this story lore and meaning accurate, not all of it is going to be precise and some of it may even be flawed.

Following that, ORIGINAL GENSHIN STORYLINES ARE REIMAGINED HERE. Some parts of the main quests for Sumeru, Liyue, and perhaps even Inazuma will be mentioned here, however, most of them will be reimaged and tweaked to fit the story. If you want 0 spoilers for the quests though, please refrain from reading this book.

Genshin characters (Mihoyo) and art throughout this story (mostly acquired through Pinterest) are not my own and credits go to the rightful owners. If you would like to know the credit of a specific artwork you can ask me for it in the comments (I do answer my comments, lol), but I probably won't be able to do that with every single artwork. The characters are also reimagined to fit the story, their descriptions ARE somewhat different from their original personalities, so if that discontents you, please do not read this book.

NOW for the SHIPS. I have included a few background ships here: Cylou, Yunming, and perhaps a few others of a similar manner. They are not the main part of the story, so even if you do hate them please give this book a chance. I will not be doing gay/bisexual ships.

Lastly, I will NOT be writing smut. I am a minor and therefore I will not indulge in the writing of something that should be private and adult (I don't plan to write it when I'm older either).

This book is not "mature" tagged either, and although it will have mentions of war, injuries, and trauma, I don't think I will write any gore. There will be lack to no cursing.

+ YOU CAN CHOOSE YOUR ENDGAME LOVER: AKA. WHO YOU END UP WITH! Whether Xiao or Scaramouche!! :DD

Read on for character descriptions and the beginning of the story! Have fun loves! ❤️

P.S. I will update the decor of the book later on (I'm a lazy ass ofc)