Book 1 - The Water 🌊

The South Pole. Among the huge glaciers, through the cold expanses, a canoe floats in the middle of the sea, on which two brave heroes are trying to catch fish.

S: - It's not getting away from me this time. Watch and learn, Katara. This is how you catch a fish.

K: - Sokka, look!

S: - Shn, Katara.You're gonna him away. Mmm. I can already smell it cooking.

K: - But, Sokka, I caught one.
Hey!

S: - Ahh! Why is it that every time you play with magic water, l get soaked?

K: - Ohh. It's not magic. It's Waterbending. And it's....

S: - Yeah, yeah... an ancient art unique to our culture, blah, blah, blah... Look, I'm just saying that if I had weird powers, I'd keep my weirdness to myself.

K: - You're calling me weird?  I'm not the one, who makes muscles at myself every time I see my reflection in the water.

S,K : - Ahh.

The canoe collided with the ice. Suddenly, the swift current of the water carried the boat away...

K: - Watch out!  Aah! Go left! Go left!

The boat broke down, but fortunately our travelers ended up on the ice.

K: - You call that left ?

S: - You don't like my steering. Well, maybe you should have Waterbended us out the ice.

K: - So it's my fault?

S: - I knew I should have left you home. Leave it to a girl to screw things up.

K: - You are the most sexist, immature,nutbrained... Ah! I'm embarrassed to be related to you!
[ Crash ] Ever since mom died, I've been doing all the work around camp, while you've been off playing soldier.

S: - Ah.. Katara..

K: - I even wash all the clothes. Have you ever smelled your dirty socks? Let  me tell you. No-ot  pleasant!!

S: - Katara! Settle down!

K: - No! That's it. I'm done helping you. From now on, you're on your own!

S, K : - Oh, Aah...

Suddenly, a huge iceberg behind the girl began to crack and broke.

S: - OK. You've gone from weird to freakish, Katara.

K: - You mean, I did that?

S: - Yep. Congratulations.

The bottom of an iceberg surfaced from the depths of the water. There seemed to be a boy inside it. His eyes were shining brightly.

K: - He's alive. We have to help.

S: - Katara! Get back here! We don't know what that thing is.

Katara started hitting her brother's weapon on the ice and after a few blows, the ice broke. A powerful light flash came out of it going up.

The light was so bright that it was noticed by the people on the ship who were sailing in the vicinity.

Z: - Finally. Uncle, do you realize what this means?

U: - I won't get to finish my game?

Z: - It's means my search is about to come to an end.

U: - Ahh..

Z: - That light came from an incredible powerful source. It has to be him.

U: - Or it's just the celestial lights.We been down this road before, Prince Zuko. I don't want you to get too excited over nothing. Please, sit. Why don't you enjoy a cup of calming jasmine tea ?

Z: - I don't need any calming tea! I need to capture the Avatar! Helmsmen, head a course for the light.