✓Fourty

----------💜-----------

Eunwoo was scrolling through his phone waiting for y/n outside the washroom. 5..10..15 mins passed by but she didn't come out.

Eunwoo: y/n? Are you done? It's been to long

He banged on this door but yet, no response from her side.

Eunwoo: y/n, I'm gonna come in if you don't answer

He banged his hand again as an uneasy feeling started to build up inside him.

Y/n: EUNWOO, SAVE ME!

Without a second thought, Eunwoo took out his gun and barged into the washroom. He saw someone jumping out of the window. He quickly ran there and jumped behind him.

He saw Aaron pulling y/n with him as she tried to push him away from her.

Eunwoo: leave her, Aaron

He said pointing his gun towards them. Aaron looked back and raised his eyebrow at Eunwoo.

Y/n: Eunwoo...

She whispered slowly with some tears in her eyes.

Aaron: do you really think I'll listen to you? She's my sister so I'll take her anywhere I want.

Y/n: I'm not your fucking sister!

She shouted trying to get away from his grip which just tightened further in anger. She hissed when his grip becomes intolerable.

Aaron: gun down Mr.Cha Eunwoo

He smirk pointing his own gun at y/n. Eunwoo's gaze travelled between Aaron and y/n.

Y/n: no, Eunwoo

She shook her head telling him not to listen to Aaron. Y/n eyes widen when she all of a sudden saw blood coming out of Eunwoo's chest. She froze on her spot when she realised someone has shot him from behind with a gun attached with a silencer.

Eunwoo fell down on his knees as blood came out of his mouth. He coughed slowly loosing his energy.

Y/n: EUNWOO!

She shouted and pushed Aaron away with all her might and ran towards Eunwoo.

Y/n: Eunwoo, Eunwoo, open your eyes. Please. Hey, Eunwoo!

She continuously tapped his cheek but his eyes did not open.

Eunwoo: run..

He whispered slowly, his voice barely audible to her.

Y/n: no, I'm not leaving you! And you, keep your eyes open, bitch. I'm still angry for whatever you did so better make it up to me.

She whispered within her tears