✓Fifty One

----------💜-----------

Mr.Kim: y/n-ahh, go call Eunwoo

He said to his daughter as the maids served them the breakfast. Jin was discharged two days ago and they have been living quite normally but knowing that Do-Hwan is still out of their hands make them a bit more cautious about everything

Y/n: but, dad-

Jin: no buts. Just go, princess

With a sigh escaping her lips, she pushed her chair back and got up walking towards Eunwoo's room. He still lives in the Kim mansion as he's recovering from the injury.

Y/n slowly knocked on his door but didn't recieve any reply from him. Holding the door handle she gently pushed the door open.

She saw Eunwoo still sleeping soundly. An unknown smile formed on her face looking at him sleep peacefully. As soon as she realised she was smiling looking at him, she shook her head and walked towards him.

Y/n: hey, get up

She called out but he didn't listen and kept on sleeping

Y/n: c'mon, Eunwoo! Just get the fuck up!

She snatched the blanket off his body making him slowly opened his eyes.

Eunwoo: start the day with a beautiful view

He said as he slowly opened his eyes and looked at her. She opened her mouth to speak but no words came out of her lips. Clearing her throat and gathering some words to speak she said.

Y/n: breakfast is ready. Get to the dining room as soon as possible

She threw the blanket back on him and walked out of the room as fast as she could.

Eunwoo: did I say anything wrong?

He asked himself but shrugged off, got up and walked into the bathroom to get ready.

Jimin: he's coming?

He asked as he saw y/n was into the dining room

Y/n: yeah he is.

She said sitting onto her chair. Everyone nodded

Namjoon: Yoongi hyung, any update about Do-Hwan?

He asked as they all waited for Eunwoo to arrive.

Yoongi: I'm working, Namjoon. But, don't worry, will find him in an week or so. He's not as strong as before.

Tae: that's great then once we find him, we kill all of them together

That's right, Aaron, Mr and Mrs Lee are still kept slove because they want to kill all of them together and Mrs.Kim was the one who suggested the idea of killing them together and everyone agreed.