Chapter 1

Charlotte just finished her makeup and drove to the restaurant her husband said to meet her. She arrived and went to a table. She waited and waited until her husband finally showed up. Charlotte was already angry at him for being late. She slammed her phone on the table and crossed her arms.

Charlotte:Two hours and fucking forty five minutes late! The hell were you doing?! This is our anniversary and you just show up late? Sweaty?!

Mike:Sorry I was stuff in traffic and my car ran out of gas. So I ran here and got the car towed here. They are putting gas in it now. I'm sorry.

Char:I believe you. Shall we eat?

Mike:Of course honey.

Charlotte started to eat cut her steak and noticed a red mark on her husband's neck. She didn't bother to say anything but she knew something was up. The married couple ate there food and Charlotte had to pay for dinner. Her husband left first leaving Charlotte by herself. She called her other friends and talked to them before getting into her car and headed to a flower store. She wanted to apologize to her husband for causing a scene at the restaurant. She brought a bouquet of roses and headed home. She opened her glove box and pulled out a Rolex box. Her husband always wanted a Rolex. Charlotte walked inside but made eye contact with the maids. The chefs and maids made eye contact and worried looks. Charlotte was confused on why they were looking at her like that.

Maid(whispers):Your shouldn't be here. You shouldn't have brought that for him.

Char(whispers):Why are you whispering?

Chef(whispers):Go see for yourself.

A confused Charlotte walked down the halls and headed to their bedroom. Charlotte could hear muffled noises which sounded like moans coming from the bedroom. Charlotte noticed the door was cracked opened so she peeked through the door and saw her husband having an affair with another woman. Charlotte stood there shocked and hurt. She knew her gut been trying to tell her all this time but she ignored the signs. Char immediately took a few photos. She dropped flowers and left the house crying. She called her best friend Engfa who immediately answered.

Eng:Nuu. W-

Char(crying):P'Fa. Can I come over?

Eng:I'll come get you.

Char:Mai. Please let me drive to you.

Eng:Of course.

Charlotte got into her car and immediately started driving to Engfas place. She was crying so bad and started screaming and drinking heavily. Charlotte marriage was a forced one but she actually was in love with him. She thought he felt the same when they always went on dates and went everywhere with each other. Charlotte thought the reason why he probably cheated is because she doesn't like to have sex with him. He sucks at it. He only last for 5 minutes. Even if they went longer Charlotte never finishes. She always fake will being they are having sex. Charlotte finally arrived at Engfas house but was too tired to leave her car. Engfa was outside and rushing to help Charlotte inside. Eng managed to help Charlotte into the guest bedroom on the first floor. Engfa helped Charlotte onto the bed and sat up.

Eng:Charlotte what happened?

Char:He cheated on me P'Fa! (Drunk) He cheated on me with a woman in MY house in MY fucking bed. That asshole. That dick head! Ugh! I caught that fucker too! (Jumps up and looks at Engfa) I can't even divorce him because my adoptive mom believes that our company won't last by itself. I had proof that it will but she just thinks I'm a slut or I just don't give a dam. It's my company. I should've never added her on there. Now she thinks she runs everything. (Crosses her arms and rolls her eyes) I would beat him into a bloody p-