Intro

:)

Stella and Celine part ways at high school graduation. They promise to keep in touch but when one of them has to move they drift apart. As time goes on their lives change. Stella is in college living a fairly normal life when she moves back to her hometown. Celine on the other hand is still in college but now has her own company as a assassin, killing the guilty. When one day, while celine is on a mission, she bumps into Stella again. It had been years since they had last seen each other, and stella doesn't know about Celine's buisness. What will happen to their friendship? Will Stella accept that her best friend is a murderer?

Read to find out.

***

This is my first story and its probably gonna be very short.

i suck at grammar so if its confusing. deal with it

its not gonna be perfect :)

I wanna make it spicy but it kinda feels like an invasion of privacy.

this story was made with dreams (quite literally), coffee, snacks, music, and ofc love <3

(and maybe a bit of sleep deprivation)

<3

(i will publish the first chapter on June 12, 2024 so make sure to save it!)

***

This is Stella: She went to school with Celine and they were best friends, until she had to move

This is Stella: She went to school with Celine and they were best friends, until she had to move. When she finds out her best friend is an assassin, her life changes.

This is Celine: she was really happy having Stella as her best friend

This is Celine: she was really happy having Stella as her best friend. After Stella moved, Celine was never the same. When she meets Stella again, her life changes.

***

˜"*°•.˜"*°• QUOTE •°*"˜.•°*"˜

I never knew how destructive love could be.
I never knew how to love, or to be loved.
I never knew what love was.
I always thought something was wrong with me not knowing what love felt like, tasted like, or even looked like.
Now I know there wasn't anything wrong with me.
I just didn't have you there by my side...
(And I grew up with some shitty people)
- Celine (Me <3)

***

𝐓𝐖:

This shit talks abt child @buse, r@pe, SA, k1dnapp1ing, murd3r, and mental illness.

(dont worry the character wont be r@ped. No one will be doing that it just talks about it.)

Imma put warnings at the beginning of the chapter if i need to. But only if it talk abt it heavily

I want you guys to enjoy this story as much as possible and your mental health matters
And don't forget the shit ton of swearing :)

I love yall and enjoy!