Dark web

Chester was looking at the dark web while Parker was doing emails.

"Parker!Parker!" cheater said
A few minutes later parker came to the basement rubbing his eyes..

"yes,Chester?" parker said "i fkund a new website,lets make a video!" chester said "whats the website?" parker asked raising a eyebrow in curiosity.. "You can adopt pets on this website." chester said pushing up is sunglasses

"alright..let me go get my camera..." parker said walking upstairs go get the camera..after 5 minutes they set up the camera and started the video..

"Whats up luxarmy,today Chester found a website on the dark web where you can adopt pets..okay lets check it out now..." parker said scrolling through the website..

"can we get a cat!" chester said pointing at the screen where it says cats..
"okay..fine lets check it out i guess..."parker said clicking the section
"lets see what cats there is...lokks like theres the bed cat,parasite cat,love cat and the humansized cat.." parker said kinda weirded out.."lets check out the love cat!"chester said

They clicked on the picture.. "It says that this cat will eat its way to your heart and eat it to show its love.." parker sakd reading the description... "Yeah,no...lets check the dogs..." parker suggested clicking on the dog section.  then a add popped up saying make your own clone.... "dude lets check this out!" chester said. "okay?..."parker clicked the add to be greeted with a cloning website..

Chesyer poimted st the screen saying "look two peoples DNA will be needed to make this clone!"   parker raised an eyebrow.. "Us!" chester said looking at parker..."Fine...i guess we can..." parker sighed.. "we just need DNA and then it will be shipped in a week!" chester said.."alright.."parker said"

                       9 days later

"Okay its been a little over a week now and we just got an email about our clone and it just arrived!" parker said to the camera then larker opened the door to see a box that said clone.. "okay chester help me out here." Parker said lifting ip the bkx on one side while chester lifts the other end.. They then unbkxed the box..      

                   more to come...