˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚Chapter 1˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

tee hee did this reealy fast

---

⭑ ★ ⭑ ˗ ˏˋ ❀ 'ˎ ˗ ⭑ ★ ⭑

She sighed, opening the school doors. She'd gone here all her life, but she never really paid attention to her surroundings.

But today was different, she was hyperactive, every detail now more apparent to her. She noticed Skell, with Petunia and Kevin, Lana with Abbie, Engel with Claire.

And the trio.

Zip, Oliver and Edward.

She never looked their way. She was afraid of them bullying her, like they did with every kid.

But they never did, even if she was an easy target. She never knew why, but she felt..Special in a way.

They knew who she was, definitely, but they didn't mind her, she was just there.

She shook her head, putting her stuff on the ground as she opened her locker carefully, to not make anything fall out.

She stuffed her book bag into the locker, grabbing what she needed for the day before walking down to meet her brother, Maxwell.

"Hey Char!" He said, looking already excited. His tall form, and his long hair with puppy dog ears and antennas. He had a fancy looking 'X' over his eye, One of the unique marks that everyone has in her family.

She had gym with him, and he was ready, as they were playing basketball today.

"God-I am so worked up!" He squealed, almost jumping up and down.

She laughed, tying up her hair,

She was About average height, maybe 5 '9. She had two horns, one wrapping around her catlike ears, The other pointed upwards. She had rosy cheeks and a mark on her head that said 'X-Y=M' which was light blue. Her hair covered one of her eyes, As she was partially blind after the attack. The same 'incident' caused her to have some prosthetics on her right leg and left arm.

She looked exhausted, as her insomnia was worse than usual. This worried some teachers. She was Mrs. Thavels favorite, after all.

"Charmeine, Dear, are you feeling well?" The teacher with ABC blocks on top of her head asked, bending down slightly to talk to her.

"Oh, Yeah, I'm fine." She replied, Stiffening from the teacher's presence. "Just a bit tired, that's all."

Mrs. Thavel nodded and gave her a small pat on her head before walking away.

She sighed, before watching the teachers retreating form then turning to walk down the hall with her brother, listening to him yap. He wasn't annoying, she was just tired.