˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚Chapter 2˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

dont get silly!

teehee listen to the big words

----

----

She ran down the hall, everything a slight shade of red.

Behind her, Was Miss Thavel. Charmeine had gotten a D- on her test, and that wasn't quite good enough for her. Charmeine ran into an empty classroom, looking for something to defend herself with.

"You're only delaying the inevitable." The teacher grumbled, before slashing a deep cut in her leg, making Charmeine scream and tumble to the ground

"W-wait! Please- I passed,I didn't fail I-" She was cut off from the teacher slashing her eye.

"It was too close to failing. Consider this a warning." She said, before grabbing Charmeine and holding her down.

She cried out, holding her now bleeding eye as Miss Thavel had a sinister look on her face.

She grabbed her left arm, tugging at the joint as it ripped apart, blood covering the floor below her.

"Stop! Please-Just stop!" She cried; her eyes wide.

Miss Thavel ignored her pleas, grabbing her right leg and tearing that by the knee again. She screamed, grabbing the open wound and biting down on her shirt.

Her head started spinning as she laid against the cold wall, her vision blurry and her words slurred.

The teacher snickered before walking away, leaving the poor girl to rot.

She passed out before she could crawl anywhere, her body pressed against the wall of the classroom, blood smeared behind her.

Noone bothered to look for her, Except for Maxwell.

Lucky for Charmeine, He was an engineer. He made her prosthetics, allowing her to switch them out to whatever. Her favorite being a pair of scissors for her arm. A large, almost star shaped scar covered her right eye, and she covered it with her hair most of the time.

Ever since the accident, she was more shy, Strict on herself, and very aware of her surroundings.

She used to be hyper and clueless, now she was quiet and thoughtful.

Maybe something could bring the old her back.

--

words: 319

sorry for short chapterr :((

looking back, ive noticed how familiar this is to wrenley, so

@WITHER3D ! TY AND CREDITS

this is mostly backstory tbh

hehee