Chapter XXXIX

Lucifer had stayed another night with her. (Y/N) woke up with him wrapped around her from behind, his face nuzzled in her hair while he slept peacefully. His arms were around her as he pressed her closer to him to savor her warmth and how her body felt against his own. He could stay like this for all of eternity, having her close to him and feeling her heartbeat in sync with his own. When Lucifer woke up from his lover's slight movements, he smiled softly and kissed her hair before he released her from his grip to turn her around. It was unbelievable to see her here with him, to know his feelings weren't one sided.

"Good morning, my dearest", he spoke softly as he guided her head to face him with his fingertips. Lucifer hesitated for a moment, not knowing if she would enjoy it, but he kissed her anyways. His lips met hers gently and both closed their eyes, enjoying the kiss and each other's company. "Good morning to you too, Love", (Y/N) chuckled when their lips parted, and she put both her hands at the sides of his face to kiss him again.

They stayed in bed a little longer, cuddling and talking until (Y/N) found out a very interesting fact about her lover. The king of hell was ticklish. And she decided to use that for her own amusement, sitting up before she started her assault on his sides. Lucifer immediately tried to get away from her but was caught in the blanket. (Y/N) laughed loudly as she continued and Lucifer tried to get away, laughing and giggling thanks to her tickling. "P-please (Y/N)- have mercy" – "Hmm...", (Y/N) stopped for a moment, her hands on his shoulders to keep him under her while she sat on his upper legs. "I remember asking a certain someone for mercy in a pillow fight and he didn't care" – "Please my love! I'm sorry, I-", he was cut off by another tickle attack to his sides.

When they finally got up out of bed and got dressed from pajamas into their normal clothes, it was already 11am, almost noon. Charlie must have been worried after what had happened yesterday and knocked on her father's door just as they were about to open it. Lucifer just got into his second boot before he opened the door, smiling at his daughter. "What is it, sweety?" Charlie smiled with worry in her eyes. "I wanted to ask about yesterday...", he nodded, noticing that (Y/N) was standing behind the door, out of Charlies sight. "We haven't been talking much about it lately, but I- I guess you are moving on from mom?" – "Charlie, I-", his daughter interrupted him. "I'm so glad you are trying to get your life back and even if it's weird seeing you with anyone other than mom, I understand. And I am not standing in the way of your happiness, dad."

(Y/N) stays hidden behind the door, not knowing the reason behind it as well. She had feared that Charlie was unhappy with how the things between Lucifer and her were going, but now that she listened to them speaking, she was glad and happy about it. (Y/N) had to hold back a surprised gasp, not wanting Charlie to know she had been listening in on them. "Thank you, my apple pie" The two Morningstars smiled at each other.

"Soo, dad... What's going on between you and (Y/N)? I mean... Everyone saw you two kiss and then leave together yesterday. Who could have guessed that after hating each other, you'd both get that close to one another", Charlie beamed and jumped from one leg to the other in excitement. "I- W-well, sweety... How do I put this...", Lucifer paused. He couldn't just say 'Hey Charlie, you got a new stepmom. She is over 200 years younger than you and one of your friends'. He needed to word this carefully, even if Charlie was supportive as always. "I think what she and I have is something lasting. Thank you for your support, my little princess. I'm so grateful to have you"

The day went on and (Y/N) was practically glowing with how happy she was. Angel had immediately noticed and decided to go on a little trip with her to get her to tell him everything, but also because it had been some time since only them spend time together. The first question the spider demon asked when they had left for pentagram city was if the 'big dick in charge' actually had a big dick. (Y/N)s face was flushed as she told Angel Dust that they hadn't fucked or made out, much to his disappointment, telling her that they were no fun.

It was fun for the two Sinners, just going through all different kinds of shops and talking. That was until (Y/N) walked into someone, a slightly taller female Sinner. The short woman gasped when hot coffee was spilled over the side of her leg and stained her dress. She expected the stranger to yell at her like most Sinners down here would, but she quickly apologized and begged for forgiveness. "I am so sorry. Let me repay you somehow! I- I- I-", the stranger stuttered and (Y/N) felt pity. "Hey, it's fine. No harm done." – "At least let me give you my number, so I can invite you to a coffee sometime. I am terribly sorry" (Y/N) was stunned for a moment, but nodded, putting her contact into the stranger's phone, who introduced herself as Lia.

That same evening, when (Y/N) was laying in bed next to Lucifer, her phone, which she rarely used, vibrated on her nightstand. The short Sinner grabbed her phone and saw a message from an unknown number. She quickly saved her under the name 'Lia' and then looked at the message she had send her:

Hey there, Lia here! Do you have time tomorrow?

 I could invite you to a cup of coffee, if you want to :)

We hope you enjoyed the newest Chapter. Moon wrote through the whole night and really needs sleep. Hopefully we can update more often now ;D

Writing: Moon

Inspiration: Polaris & Raven

Simping: Us both

Word count: 1036