Intermission: Acceptance

—And when are you going to tell Lita?— I asked.

—I have nothing to talk to her about— Bob told me.

—Well, you already accepted it, it's not bad that she knows— I commented.

—She hates me, even though I've already done things for her— Bob said

—We are in a screwed world, it's not bad for you to do it— I commented.

—Dan... Have you ever fallen in love? Now that I remember, I haven't seen you pursued a girl... — Bob was thoughtful.

—Ummm... well... well... Lita is a good friend, but I don't feel that way about her. Although there was once... ummm Yuri's friend, the one with short hair. I always found her attractive—I commented.

—Why didn't you ever tell her?— Bob asked me.

—I guess it was quite late, and it wasn't much time, but... we're not here for it, you're my friend and you can clearly tell that you like Miss Lita, it's time to accept that Yuri is no longer here— I reinforced.

—I can't give up hope of finding Yuri despite everything that happened. But I can't deny that I like the.... brat... shut up! here comes Alk—he told me something desperate.

—I already told your new girlfriend that you're worried about her— said Alk.

—This is not the time for that— Bob responded with frustration.

—ha ha ha! How can you not be an idiot?! We do this because we love you... idiot!— Alk commented in a mocking tone.

—I'm going to wait for Yuri in the random cities— said Bob.

—Oh! Bob... you continue with the same thing again?!, lost in the other lands... well I guess I wish I were there too hahaha!—

—Hahaha, idiot! I'm going to go ahead and trace the path— said Bob.

—Come on!— Alk commented.

It was funny, but Alk and I trying to pair Ainalith with Bob was fun to me. I was happy for my friend. However, deep down, I felt that this situation opened up new possibilities for me.