𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 , 01

NO ONE ' POVLOCATION | LAS VEGAS

NO ONE ' POV
LOCATION | LAS VEGAS

"Niaa, come on. We only got one life to live, just have fun for once. All you do is be in the house." Shyla whining at her best friend who was on her bed doing her homework. Nerdy ass shit, shyla understood her friend but she needs to be out.

Imagine being fifty-six years not knowing what I'd the roller coaster is, yea. It's nia becuase she don't be out at all. Shes a home body, only time you see her outside is when it's her birthday or in school.

"No, I'm fine where I'm at." Nia stated not making eye contact with shyla because she still was going to ask her even more,

Her other friend came in her room which was her third friend." Nia get yo ass fucking up! Weather you like it or not. Imma drag yo ass hoe!" Nia sighs still not getting off the bed, ramiya took her off her bed almost yanking her.

"Get yo ass in the shower while I pick your outfit out! Bye, I love you." Nia sighs getting her towel included her rag. She was really forced to leave her apartment, this was never like but why not go out for ONCE?

Shyla cheesed clapping her hands together, she was happy that her best friend of seventeenth years was finally leaving the house with her. Shyla got off her bed picking her best friend out, something cute and comfortable. She didn't want her to be uncomfortable.

| FIFTY MINUTES LATER |

"So, how you like it so far?" Nia smiled giving herself a 360 through the mirror looking at herself and her freshly new hairstyle which was a bob, that Shyla did for her yesterday. Shyla smiled kissing her cheek," I'm glad, now let's go have fun, pretty. Tell me when you ready to go home, ok?" Nia smiled at her nodding her head.

@kalifoniaaluv : MY LOVE, 🤍 ' liked by shylagottsluv1, mfdior1x, yaboijayf1ve, many more

Comments ⤵️

@shylagottaluv1 : my babygirl!!
        replied back : 🤍🤍.

@mfdior1x : fuck y'all hoes ! 😘
      replied back : we love you more. 💋
comments below.

"Already, let's get in the car before Dior kills us." They ran outside after locking the door. Going inside the car, Dior immediately drove off making nia grab the door tightly," This is why..." Dior laughed at her friend comment. She turned the the left going straight to the freeway.